4.0 out of 5 stars Good for wet days
My greyhounds love this bed although they prefer it when i add a blanket to it so that its abit warmer and cosier for them. Other than that its very soft and comfy for them. Good quality product.
Published on 21 May 2011 by Tinkerbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks are deceptive
Published on 9 Jan. 2012 by Ian and Clare

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks are deceptive, 9 Jan. 2012
Looks great but after you've washed it a few times the waterproof backing cracks, rendering it no longer waterproof. We are on our second, thinking the first was just faulty, but the same thing has happened. Also our second one is nowhere near as plump as the image depicts and needs to be supplemented by an additional cushion. Dog loves it but it's really not worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for wet days, 21 May 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Durable and well made but not waterproof, 24 Feb. 2015
Buyers BEWARE! In my experience this bed is NOT waterproof. At first glance it looks heavy weight, durable and well made and I was very pleased. However, my dog has become intermittently incontinent which is why it's imperative that I am able to wash his bed. I did this following the instructions supplied - machine washing on a cool cycle - but during this laundering process the so-called waterproof membrane protecting the internal structure of the bed from liquid and stains tore and cracked. Additionally, any urine spills soak through the outer (waterproof??) material to the padded cushions within - and they cannot be washed. I contacted the company who supplied me and they sent a replacement but the same thing happened again. My conclusion is that although these beds are without doubt strong, they're certainly not waterproof and are therefore unfit for purpose.
Ancol claim they are unaware of any such problems with their beds..............

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dog Bed, 20 Jan. 2014
Really good - high sides which are firm but puffy - I added a memory foam mattress under the original mattress as the padding packed down and you could feel the floor when my labrador was in it - would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof bed, 2 Jan. 2014
Searched for a while for the right bed for my staffie X. Bed arrived in good time and is fit for purpose. Would agree that you would have to be careful what size you chose for your dog as I thought large was only just big enough for my dog who would only be considered a medium size-however the bed still takes up a lot of space. Only real 'complaint', and many beds are similar, that are much more expensive- but it really needs more padding.
Good for the money I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Big Bed, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sleepy Paws Waterproof Domino Bed Navy Jumbo 84x105cm (Misc.)
We have a slightly smaller one of these which our 3 dogs love so when we needed to replace the bed we didn't hesitate to get another one. With 3 dogs we went for the bigger size as they like to climb in with each other and it was a great price. Only slightly more than we'd paid for the first one in the shop. Great deal. The wipe-down covering makes life very easy. You do need to lift the cushion out the bottom and give it a hoover every once in a while as bits do collect down there. A brilliant bed at a fantastic price - well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality very serviceable, 11 Oct. 2013
most importantly the dogs love it ! Good strong side walls. delivered next day as promised. Looks the part too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 30 Aug. 2013
Bought this for our new Doberman...... Bought the large size in anticipation of him growing and glad we did. Its a great bed made from super tough material which is just as well seen as he loves biting and pulling it!! the cushion cover has a zip to enable you to wash it too. Very happy and would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars puppy very happy, 5 Aug. 2013
M. avery (west sussex) - See all my reviews
Excellent transaction, looks good in his corner and puppy finds it very comfortable, but without the inner cushion as filled with air and very bouncy....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fantastic price, 18 July 2013
I have own dogs for years so many dog bed have been tried and chewed! The bed is great it not only looks good but is excellent quality