5.0 out of 5 stars Portable stereo speakers
I bought these speakers after reading the reviews and I am not disappointed. They are amazing and the sound quality is excellent considering they are so small. I have bought travel speakers before, but these are far better. I would definitely recommend them.
Published on 3 Mar 2012 by S. Gathercole

2.0 out of 5 stars Low volume.
It's a very handy device & looks quite good but I was really hoping the volume would be louder. In my opinion it's too quiet to be used outside. Battery life is quite generous, although the batteries provided didn't seem to last very long.
Published 18 months ago by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable stereo speakers, 3 Mar 2012
S. Gathercole (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stereo Speakers With Built-In Sunglasses / Phone Storage - For iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android / MP3 / Laptops - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 April 2011
This is a fantastic product. The product looks exactly like the photo ... it looks like a slightly large sunglass case. It is really cleverly designed: you can fit your sunglasses inside, but I actually can just fit my iPod in the case and an extra set of AA batteries (not really necessary).

The sound is very good for such small speakers. Whilst larger speakers may be louder, these are loud enough to fill a 20-by-25-foot room full of sound; the quality is good. They also sound very good when used in the car.

The two batteries that came with the speakers have so far lasted for more than 15 hours of playing time, and that does not include the fact that I mistakenly left the speakers turned on for a day without use.

I am so pleased that I am buying another set for use at a vacation house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but too big for my handbag., 24 July 2013
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was looking for a speaker for my mp3 players, one I could slip in my handbag which isn't that small but this speaker is too big for that.

Width about 20cm. Depth 10cm.
The base slopes so the case is higher at the back. 5cm front. 8cm back.

The space inside - if you don't put sunglasses in will fit my three mp3 players. used for audiblebooks/music/classical music, a couple of clear plastic holders containing memory cards and a USB charger cable for them but unfortunately not their USB charger plug. I could also have put in a push-in head phone set but unfortunately they always drop out of my ears.

There is a flap inside to protect the speaker from whatever you put inside the case and there are two elastic straps to keep things from moving around. There's a cable attached inside the case to connect to my mp3 player and I can zip the case up with a small device inside and listen to my audible books or music without my mp3 player being on show.

The attached cable is 36 cm long so you can zip the speaker case up and have the cable hanging out to fit into a socket on a Kindle or any other device with a earphone socket that fits.

The sound is ok, not too sharp and not too soft but I had to turn up the volume on my mp3 players from what I have it set for use with my headphones as of course the speaker is competing with other household noises.

The only thing I don't like is that you can only use batteries with it - I've been trying to cut down on my use of those.

Hope knowing the size will help people. It'll fit in a beach bag but not a handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 points wery good, 29 Dec 2012
Inexpensive, quickly delivered, and ideal for putting on the bathroom shelf (well away from the water and with the ipod inside) so you can listen to some choons(!) whilst soaking. The volume is controlled from the music player, which is connected via the 3.5mm headphone socket to the speakers. The speakers' loudness won't hurt your ears, but they produce a sound which is reasonably clear and pleasant, with a decent range of low and high frequencies represented.
They're not perfect, but then, they're cheap to buy and they'll accommodate your sunglasses if need be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok so far, 25 April 2013
Having read the other reviews quick i think I expected the sound quality to be a little better. Its is fine but a little tinny, though no worse than you would expect from something which has the appearance of a pencil case. I did very little research before buying and had not really thought through the fact that it is only battery powered so you need to make sure you dont forget to turn it off which is easy to do if you are going in and out of the room the way i do with mine. The bes think is that it is just so easily portable. Not a bad buy overall I guess, though in hindsight I wish i had spend a little extra and got something with a bit more power to improve the sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Cool speakers', 6 Aug 2013
Bought this for my 14 year old daughter, she says it's cool, who am I to argue.........(as a sunglasses case it's a little bulky, but as a speaker system the quality of sound is quite remarkable).

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact quality, 26 Jan 2013
I bought this to take with me when I go on holiday shortly to compliment my MP3 player when I hope to be lounging on the beach or relaxing in the evening and don't want to be bothered with earphones. For something so small and compact it has amazing sound quality, very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 24 Oct 2011
A. Chell "Avid reader" (Staffordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable Speakers, 5 Aug 2013
Mr P Carty (dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
As I am going on holidays later in the year and like to listen to music both at the pool and while changing in my hotel room I was looking for a set of affordable portable speakers to play music from my I Phone and I found a little belter from GIZOO works brilliant and at a very reasonable price highly recommended
Pat Carty

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Speakers, 2 Aug 2013
Using with Samsung Galaxy S3 & the sound is excellent. Have used it in the garden & at the beach.Double use as sunglasses case is an extra bonus.