Format: DVD|Change

on 27 March 2014
Oceans eleven was almost watchable apart from don cheadles awful accent. However, after that the films were churned out purely to generate cash and it shows. This box set is rubbish at any price.
on 9 February 2013
My blu ray player refuses to play this. At first I thought it was my player that may need a software upgrade so I didnt send it back. However now that I have found that my player has the latest software I can only assume that the discs are faulty. I have recently read the other bad comments about poor quality so my advice would be to go for the DVD instead
on 7 January 2013
I only wanted to buy Oceans Eleven, but at the time of purchase this box set was £10 and the first film on its own was £6. Given the small difference, I opted to get the set. I'm glad I did because we ended up watching all three films and quite enjoyed them. The first film is definitely the best. Contrary to popular opinion, I found the second more enjoyable than the third, but neither sequel is fantastic. The plots of each film increase in their ridiculousness, with each one seeming more far fetched than the last. None of the three are films which push the boundaries of film making, but they are still enjoyable entertainment and easy watching for a lazy Sunday afternoon or film night between friends. The item wasn't exactly as pictured - it was a single-thickness Bluray box (the same size that a single disc would come in) with all three discs inside it, slipped into a cardboard sleeve. Personally I prefer individual Bluray cases for each disc, but that's just me being odd and I can live with it given the price.
on 25 July 2010
The image is not what such a good trilogy deserves on blu-ray. There is also a lack of subtitles options, what is hardly understandable with so much free space on disc
on 18 March 2012
I usually dont write reviews, but i read the others before i decided to buy this trilogy set on bluray. Since i bought it for only £12.00 so i just went for it. Ive just seen the two first movies of this bluray set, and i can say as much as this that the first movie wasnt that "grainy", it was very watchable. But the second movie was really bad quality, it was very "grainy" and i felt like throwing the disc in the garbage and just buy the dvd version. I really hope the third movie isnt as bad as the second one. If it is, i will sell this bluray set, and go for the dvd one. So beware before you decide to buy this bluray trilogy. But i do recommend these movies though! Great movies.
on 3 October 2015
Only 4***** this time! The 'Ocean's 13 disc' was not part of the original Box Set and, obviously, had been inserted into the set to complete it: the front of the disc was not understandable, without the expected picture, and there seemed to be no access to 'England/UK' on the menu. However, by selecting 'Australia', the dialogue and menu did show English as a choice for dialogue. There are also some marks on the disc, but it seems to be playing OK at the moment (I sampled the disc when trying to navigate the language difficulty!). The rest of the Box Set seems fine and I'm reluctant to return the complete set. A great series.
on 1 April 2013
I haven't watched all of them yet, but the third one which I have watched was a poor visual experience. Poor definition, if I ddn't know better I would think it a copy of a copy of a copy. I think the quality is sub-standard and I was a bit disappointed.
on 28 September 2012
dont listen to the moaners - watched this on 51" plasma and picture was fab - to all those moaners - watch them on a decent tv..... that is all....
on 21 January 2016
A good one to have on your shelf and bring out when theres nothing on telly. good characters, good plots, good all rounder.
on 5 June 2011
I like the Oceans films a lot, and expected a better quality Blu-Ray transfer than I got. The original film still looks superb and is the pick of the 3, the 2nd is not quite as good but still fun, but the 3rd is probably the worst looking Blu-Ray ever. I presume it was filmed to look very over saturated, because even after changing the TV settings to bring the colour down, the bright colours had too much contrast and were blotchy to look at. I would just go for the original 2 on stand-alone Blu-Ray if they sell them, because the 3rd looks disgustingly bad. I don't know about the extras, haven't looked at them yet so don't know if they're SD or HD.