5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for EVERYONE!
No doubt being a fan of Dingle Dangle Scraecrow helps but if you aren't yet you soon will be!

Published on 31 Jan. 2010 by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Dingle dangle scarecrow
This is a nice product and arrived on time in good condition. I think the children will find this a good product but a little bit tricky for them to hold. I like that it is bright and cheerful and will be a welcome addition to our puppet collection. I think I might have liked a bigger scarecrow for my own use but this is a good size for the children I work with.
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by Owl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for EVERYONE!, 31 Jan. 2010

The puppet is made of great quality materials. Even with your baby, toddler or older child playing with it, it is robust and durable. The colours are bright and attractive and Scarecrow washes well too. On the back of the Scarecrow there is space to put your fingers so that you can nod the Scarecrow's head, kick the feet and clap the hands. The hat too is flippy floppy so the puppet can truly engage with the child. Singing the song and moving the puppet really does entertain kids and they too can have a go playing with the puppet. It's a great interactive toy which engages all senses.

This finger puppet really is a must for any family, nursery, library etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars dingle dangle scarcrow, 23 Mar. 2010
Mrs. K. C. Hinde "kaz1959" (England) - See all my reviews
As an Ofsted Registered childminder, it is very important that items i use with the children are of a good standard. Children love this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec. 2010
rossyb "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Great little puppet, makes singing the song lots more fun, I think I will buy more of these in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 May 2012
This review is from: The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Walking Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (Toy)
Another excellent puppet company product. We have lots of their items as a resource for play group song time and the children adore them all. Extremely fast delivery and each item is well made and delightfully cute. Excellent value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dingle dangle scarecrow, 27 Sept. 2012
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for a toddlers present, 13 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a present for my 18 month old granddaughter as she loves the Dingle Dangle scarecrow song.She loves it and although it is a finger puppet it is large enough for her to hold and play with.The puppet is very well made and the colours are lovely and bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful puppet, 14 Jun. 2013
My baby daughter just loves him. She gets so excited when he comes out. He has slits for your fingers on his arms and legs for you to shake his hands like this and shake his feet like that! He is a really good size too for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dancing little scarecrow, 20 Oct. 2011
Although quite small, the colours and size are proving to be very interesting to our granddaughter as it is small enough for her to handle. It would have been useful to accompany this toy with a copy of the words to the song .

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 27 April 2011
Mrs. Sarah Roberson (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for our grandson after hearing our daughter singing 'the Dingle Dangle Scarecrow' song and thought that it would bring a smile - well it did more than that! it was and continues to be a great favourite of his!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy to be loved ....probably forever, 4 April 2011
Our little munchkin loves this little scarecrow, which was bought by her Auntie as we sing the Dingle Dangle Scarecrow song with her most days. This is in fact a spare, just in case we ever lose the original one. She recognises it and gets very excited when we move it to the song. The only small gripe is that we're not quite sure what fingers go in where.....I know it's for children so maybe it's only adults who have troubles!!!!? ;)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›