5.0 out of 5 stars Vipeer
Published on 1 Nov. 2011 by arsenal645

1.0 out of 5 stars Maxifuel Viper Active
I tried this, followed the instructions yet felt no benefit whatsoever to my training. I train four times per week and follow a strict programmed cardio routine. I thought this might take me up a level or at least make my existing routine slightly easier but it didn't. I stick to water now and ensure I've had my carbs before I train.
Published 20 months ago by M. Hagger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Vipeer, 1 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Maxifuel Viper Active Energy Drink Powder - Raspberry, 750 g (Personal Care)
The delivery was quick, the packaging was good, and it is the cheapest place I've bought this product form. If you've bought this product else where before its exactly the same here apart from cheaper:). This is great for improving your hydration and the length your able to last your activity for, as long as you use it correctly. As well I find it very useful as a recovery shake, again as long as you follow the correct procedures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes OK - performance effect unknown, 4 Mar. 2013
I've been taking it during my four gym sessions per week - while the drink tastes pleasant enough, It's very difficult if not impossible to say if this product does produce superior performance and endurance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Maxifuel Viper Active, 7 Aug. 2013
M. Hagger (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible bitter taste, 6 Sept. 2013
I have to mix this powder with squash as it has such a horrible taste (probably due to amino acid content). Bought Science in sport go electrolyte instead. Much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute for good training - but definitely helped, 23 July 2014
I bought these using Amazon Prime so they arrived the day before I did a 3 day bike trip. Personally I like the flavour, and the energy boost really helped on the tough climbs (which frankly I hadnt prepared properly for).

Maybe there are more cost effective ways to maintain hydrated, & top-up your nutrition when struggling, but having used Maximuscle products previously, I felt that these would be good quality.

The convenience of the sealed sachets was really appreciated too - I kept a few in my pocket and added to my water bottle when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxifuel Viper Active, 23 Aug. 2010
This is an absolutely fantastic sports drink. I am an endurance cyclist and use Viper Active on every ride, sipping every 10 mins or so on the bike with water in my second bottle. Viper Active is the best sport nutrition drink I have used to date. I use both the Orange and Raspberry flavours and both are great tasting and I have had no stomach upsets which can occur in other brands. Highly recommended - go get some now and see the results!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Drink...., 16 Oct. 2014
This sports drink attracted me as I needed one for rugby.
I rate the contents of this drink overall quite satisfactory as it can be used for before, during and after sports sessions.
I do however tend to use this during as it gives a good boost.
The only drawback however is: The taste of this drink, it isn't the best but it could be better. The taste is like slightly diluted orange drink. But overall, would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does the business!, 7 April 2014
This stuff is amazing, i got it for my black belt training and it really helped get me through with energy, stamina and power. Not just placebo, it really does work

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste, easy to consume, 31 Mar. 2014
Great taste not too full on. I like the taste of strawberry, easy to drink whilst cycling. Worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars energy boost, 3 Sept. 2013
Having just finished my last tub of viper energy drink, got a shock of the size of tub(smaller) my last one was 1kg, and price of product(higher) plus they must have twicked the formula as not as palatable.Probably will try SIS next time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›