5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty
I love this bag, it does exactly what I wanted it to do. I bought it to use as a knitting accessory bag to hold my scissors, pins, beads, tape measure etc..
Published on 8 July 2011 by Mrs. Christine M. Truscott

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Published on 22 Sep 2011 by Mum of 4

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty Vintage Floral Cosmetic Vanity Case (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it!!!, 18 Feb 2012
Love this bag. The vintage design and colours are beautiful. It is the perfect size for my makeup. The flip over lid makes it easy to find what you're looking for, as the makeup is well spread out rather than sitting on top of each other like in other make up bags. Being 37 I was worried it might be a bit babyish for me, but the vintage design makes it perfect for any age. I must admit it was smaller than what I was expecting. I had planned on using it for a weekend away toiletry bag, but it's far too small for that, but if you want a make up bag, go for it, it's lovely! ;o) And bargain price too

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 22 Sep 2011
I bought this item based on the reviews (especially the one referring it as a 'tardis') but was disappointed when it arrived to find that it was very small. I expected it would hold shampoo, conditioner, deodorant etc. but I would say it's more of a make up bag than a vanity case. To be fair to Amazon I have to say they paid for return postage and gave me a full refund, with no problems but measurements on the product details would have saved me a trip to the post office.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small washbag, large cosmetic bag, 31 Jan 2013
Ro (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality bag. Thing I like most is that the base is flat and the lid folds right back so the contents are visible and accessible, not all jumbled up. Internal size is approx. 12cms x 19 cms and it is about 8cms deep.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab make-up bag, 13 Nov 2011
Shauna2743 (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Lovely design, great shape and is much bigger than it looks! I can comfortably fit my 2 bottles of foundation, 4 powders, 3 brushes, numerous lip sticks, eye liners, lip liners, eye shadows and mascaras in it, plus a roll on deodorant too, and could easily fit more in! Was worried the "Hello Kitty" design would be too childish, it's not! It looks really nice and is just sweet and girly! great little bag! Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 May 2011
Lovely little bag. A bit like the tardis, bigger inside than you think

Worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Its very durable..., 16 May 2013
I have put lots of stuff in here. At first, when I bought it, I thought all my beauty products will not fit in here but amazingly, it fets well and the handle has not ripped yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but Small, 12 May 2013
Good quality and beautiful classy retro design.....however.... It is tiny. No bigger than a decent sized make up bag certainly not a vanity case or toiletries bag. Intended for my Niece's birthday which I was going to fill with toiletries - had to buy holiday sized bottles at twice the cost! There are other reviews on here that say it is smaller than advertised but unfortunately I chose to ignore them. Still it is a nice item if you don't need it to be big.

5.0 out of 5 stars size is great and daughter loves it so im happy, 21 July 2014
Really good price and my daughter loves it. Not sure why people are complaining about the small size because it isn't that small in my opinion. It wont fit full size shampoo bottles etc so buy some small ones if that's your intended use. I suppose some people are never happy and want the world for a song. I can fully recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 9 July 2014
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I am a sucker for anything from the Hello Kitty range. Really pleased with this - and it holds more than I at first envisaged. It is larger than many cosmetic purses, but I would hesitate to call it a case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›