on 22 September 2011
I bought this item based on the reviews (especially the one referring it as a 'tardis') but was disappointed when it arrived to find that it was very small. I expected it would hold shampoo, conditioner, deodorant etc. but I would say it's more of a make up bag than a vanity case. To be fair to Amazon I have to say they paid for return postage and gave me a full refund, with no problems but measurements on the product details would have saved me a trip to the post office.
on 18 February 2012
Love this bag. The vintage design and colours are beautiful. It is the perfect size for my makeup. The flip over lid makes it easy to find what you're looking for, as the makeup is well spread out rather than sitting on top of each other like in other make up bags. Being 37 I was worried it might be a bit babyish for me, but the vintage design makes it perfect for any age. I must admit it was smaller than what I was expecting. I had planned on using it for a weekend away toiletry bag, but it's far too small for that, but if you want a make up bag, go for it, it's lovely! ;o) And bargain price too
I love this bag, it does exactly what I wanted it to do. I bought it to use as a knitting accessory bag to hold my scissors, pins, beads, tape measure etc..
on 31 January 2013
This is a good quality bag. Thing I like most is that the base is flat and the lid folds right back so the contents are visible and accessible, not all jumbled up. Internal size is approx. 12cms x 19 cms and it is about 8cms deep.
on 20 July 2014
Pretty little case. Not that big so only suitable for cosmetics but would make a lovely gift filled with favourite cosmetics or travel sizes of smellies. I use it to throw bits of jewellery in to stop them laying about gathering dust.
on 18 May 2011
Lovely little bag. A bit like the tardis, bigger inside than you think

Worth every penny
I am a sucker for anything from the Hello Kitty range. Really pleased with this - and it holds more than I at first envisaged. It is larger than many cosmetic purses, but I would hesitate to call it a case.
on 19 January 2014
This bag is a perfect large make-up bag fitting everything I need in it and then some. The item description suggests that it is a vanity case which is definitely not true. However if you are looking for a high quality robust large make up bag then this product is for you. Highly recommended.
on 13 November 2011
Lovely design, great shape and is much bigger than it looks! I can comfortably fit my 2 bottles of foundation, 4 powders, 3 brushes, numerous lip sticks, eye liners, lip liners, eye shadows and mascaras in it, plus a roll on deodorant too, and could easily fit more in! Was worried the "Hello Kitty" design would be too childish, it's not! It looks really nice and is just sweet and girly! great little bag! Would recommend.
on 21 July 2014
Really good price and my daughter loves it. Not sure why people are complaining about the small size because it isn't that small in my opinion. It wont fit full size shampoo bottles etc so buy some small ones if that's your intended use. I suppose some people are never happy and want the world for a song. I can fully recommend it.

See one answered question