5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, 13 Jan. 2011
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Mackintosh Open Rose And Bar Stud Earrings 61H0HP (Jewellery)
I actually bought these for a friend, but when they arrived - I could not pass them on! They are so very well made and look beautiful in the eras - the silver is highly reflective and the butterfly post is a good size so they sit well in the ear - highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty dangles, 5 Dec. 2012
I love silver jewellery, I love this Mackintosh design, My only problem now is do I keep them or give them as the present I bought them to be or do I buy another pair for me?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and stylish, 19 May 2014
K. Crosby (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Intricate, delicate earrings but with good "backs" so I'm sure they will be secure. Bought as a present for my mum but am considering purchasing another pair for myself!

4.0 out of 5 stars theese earings, 11 Dec. 2013
bought as a present for my daughter , she likes them, but im not convinced they will last that long as they are made in sections, and i did not feel the connections were very robust, personal opinion only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver drop earrings, 2 Dec. 2013
These are delightful, exactly as I expected and lovely to wear. Dainty to look at without being too fragile to wear on a daily basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeouse, 14 Nov. 2013
Really love these. They are good quality and just the right weight and size. Would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 9 Oct. 2013
Very prompt delivery. I just love these ear rings. Feel good wearing them as they look good quality. Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality earrings, 11 July 2013
Bought these for my Nana's birthday and she really liked them. Was so impressed with the quality I bought my mum present from the same shop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these beautiful earrings, 21 Feb. 2013
Arrived exactly when promised and are absolutely beautiful, the only downside is they are stud fix earrings which I didn't realise when purchasing, but they are so lovely I had to keep them, would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty - perfect gift for my mum., 11 Feb. 2013
Great Charles Rennie Mackintosh style earrings. Would definitely recommend as it was a very popluar present. Comes in nice box too.