5.0 out of 5 stars nice
I received my celtic knot ring very quick and I love it. It is cute and delicate ad although had it for a year now the silver did not tun dark, it is still like new. I wear it almost daily.
Published on 6 Dec. 2011 by bruby

1.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as good as it looks in the picture.
Published on 27 Aug. 2011 by Phyllida Stevens-Gently

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as good as it looks in the picture., 27 Aug. 2011
Instant disappointment on opening the box. From the photo I was expecting a slightly chunky, well made and quite substantial item. What I received was a cheap-looking badly-made (mass produced machine rolled pressed silver churned out by a machine) thoroughly nasty (lots of casting snags and flaws) insubstantial (thin) item that bore only a passing resemblance to the picture. Even the proportions are different. I can only assume that the photo is of the very smallest size they do (size H? size I?) I bought this is a size Q - not a large size, a mid-range size - for my middle finger. Lord alone only knows what it would look like in a size T. The photo is very misleading and the item a total disappointment. Returned for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 6 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring, 17 Mar. 2014
I'd stopped wearing rings as they were cumbersome and got in the way at work - I'm in a job where constant hand-washing is a must and I've lost count of the number of rings I've accidentally left by the hand-basin ... this is the kind of ring you could wear all the time and hardly know you're wearing it. It is my third Kit Heath piece and won't be my last! Good size, nice and deep (sometimes the pictures give a deceiving sense of thickness) and extremely well-made. Gorgeous classic design and a joy to wear - so comfortable. All in all, very pleased and would recommend. Now looking at this range for a thumb ring ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Celtic ring, 26 Feb. 2014
T. Mulcahy (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
First off the ring arrived very promptly. The ring itself is really nice, with the sizing being perfect. The only thing I would say is that the ring is slightly thinner than the picture suggests. Still for the price, very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit,looks exspensive too, 23 Nov. 2014
I spotted this ring whilst looking for other ones,its a presant to me from my husband for xmas . Its a perfect fit and looks really lovely. I cant have it till xmas day though!!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap looking, flimsy, badly finished and liable to bend and break, 21 Jun. 2012
WEZ (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this ring over another more expensive ring and immediately regretted my decision. I purchased this ring in size "W" and my first impression was it is a nice looking ring. But when taken out of the box, you immediately notice the large section of the ring, measuring 6mm wide that had no pattern on it at all. This was obviously disappointing as the picture used has only a very small section barely visible. I can only assume the ring used for the picture was a much smaller size. Next I noticed that the un-patterned section had a 1mm wide section that was of a different colour and I assume metal. This looks like a badly finished resize of the ring and the section must be the solder used. Lastly I noticed that again the un-patterned section was almost half the width of the rest of the ring, creating a very weak section. The ring, looks new but this section makes it look more like a well-worn antique.

The overall finish was of an expected level for the price, but the ring had been cleaned very quickly as some oxidisation was still evident in the pattern.

With the above in mind I have returned the ring today and I am awaiting my refund. You get what you pay for here and what you get with this is a cheap looking, flimsy, badly finished ring that will bend and possibly break very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 24 April 2015
Lovely ring well made delivered in quality ring box good sizing swift delivery bought as present for our daughter she is over moon with it heritage items are all superb

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of jewellery, 28 Nov. 2014
Absolutely love this, good quality and looks a lot more expensive than it is. It came the very next day after I ordered it by regular post. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Open Knotwork Edged Ring 2285HPX (Jewellery)
Arrived quickly in a lovely box looking more expensive than it was. Looks great on. I brought it as a replacement for my wedding ring after it broke and I'm very happy with this. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY RING, 2 May 2014
This is a lovely ring although a bit thin........ you get what you pay for!! I bought it for my son who is happy with it for now and it does look good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›