5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item
I received my purchase ahead of it's estimated delivery date. The ring is absolutely beautiful and very good quality. The ring size is perfect. I am a very satisfied customer.
Published on 14 Jan 2011 by Steph McClaren

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as it apears in the Amazon photo
Published 18 months ago by jeff.k

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 14 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, 2 July 2011
Very pleased with the ring, it fits perfectly and looks good! Haven't taken it off since I bought it. I would definitely recommend this ring and the seller. It came quickly and I have since also bought a necklace from this seller which was also amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this ring!, 22 Jun 2012
Wonderful ring! Perfect quality and very beautiful design. It looks even better than on the picture! I am very pleased with it. Buy one for yourself! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a great gift, 17 Jan 2013
My mum loves this ring very much as described and not expensive at all. also very true to size, Would recommend this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as it apears in the Amazon photo, 2 Jun 2013
Although the delivery was very quick, the item itself is very thin and flimsy! Unlike the magnified close up photo on the Amazon advert, it is a nice little ring, but not for a man! there is about £3 worth of silver in this ring, and I don't expect it will last very long. I will have to give mine as a gift to some very petite female friend, as it would cost more than it is worth to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heritage sterling silver celtic twisted knot ring recent purchase, 3 May 2013
Very pleased with style and feels and looks good to wear. I'm hoping that it will keep its shape and not bend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, high quality ring, 20 Sep 2014
Enjay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this ring, which was bought for me as a gift to match some other items of Heritage Jewellery I own. It arrived in a gorgeous purple gift box with a white lining, which presented it very well. The ring itself is beautiful and fits me perfectly. It is also extremely good quality and I have received many compliments for it. Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG SIZE, 29 May 2014
sent wrong size which is very disappointing as it is a gift for someone but cant find where to contact them

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful, 26 May 2014
I love the ring, it's beautifully made & is so different. I've had lots of comments on how nice it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love my ring!, 6 April 2014
I have worn this almost every day since I bought it a year ago! Great value for the price and a beautiful ring. It is still in great condition after being worn a lot without any polishing. It was a little more snug than my other p size ring but not by much, I just take it off for washing up and baths etc when my fingers swell.