4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by D Man

2.0 out of 5 stars Velcro and elastic straps not easy to use.
For me, it wasn't enough support and I found the full velcro straps awkward to use. It is also a ONE SIZE product which I did not realise. Not to best choice if you are acrrying extra weight around the middle as the material tends to roll at the front
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by metromonty

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: NEO-G Medical Grade Back support with removable massage insert and power straps for unbeatable compression. (Misc.)
Wearing it as I write - very comfortable and easy to forget you've got it on (assuming you don't go for maximu compression at least, LOL!) Note that the "massage" feature is just a lump of firm foamy material covered in bumps that rest against your back. It does not actively massage you and to be honest I couldn't feel it doing anything whilst moving about, so have taken it off. Also the "power straps" are not "powered", but are two manually adjustable straps a bit like some trousers have that you can adjust the waistlinewhen you're putting on weight, though in this case it's more to tighten the whole thing up than give you more breathing space. They do seem to help if you want a tighter fit, as I found you can still tighten them up even if you've put the main strap on fairly tightly. All the straps are held in place by Velcro (or similar). I was worried that these would not have enough strength to hold the support in place, but so far they have not let me down. So 4 stars and would have been five if not for the marketing spin of using words like "power straps" and "massage" to imply something like an 'active' support system, which this is not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Velcro and elastic straps not easy to use., 12 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars back support was first class, 14 May 2011
I was very pleased with the neo-g back support I have had a number of back supports over the years and this was the best one yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfotable and supportive!, 24 Aug 2010
JMS (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I suffer from lower back pain, this support has helped to support my back and reduce the pain. It is easy to wear and wraps around the back/waist area. The compression can then be adjusted using the straps at the sides to really pull it in tight helping to straighten ansd support the lower back. The insert helps to massage the back while wearingadding extra comfort. It can be worn under clothes so no one knows its there I have been wearing it in the office all week, this has greatly helped my posture and reduced the lower back pain a great deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really does help!, 16 Nov 2011
I have got a slipped disc. At the current stage I can live normally without any pain in the back unless I need to do some lifting or picking up things (i.e. shopping). That's where Neo-G comes into place. I can really feel the difference the day after lifting things while wearing the belt. Without it I would feel that disturbing pain in the lower back; using Neo-G reduces the pain to minimum or zero. Good item.
I don't recommend wearing it for too long. I think after a longer time (few hours) the pressure on the back is possibly reducing the blood flow. I'm not an expert, but it may cause discomfort or pain after such time.

5.0 out of 5 stars BACK SUPPORT, 14 Nov 2011
Glenda Griffin "Glenda" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely fantastic, just the kind of support my back needed, and there was me going thru unnecessary pain for months and months. Wish i'd got one ages ago! The only down side i suppose would be where the belt is insitu, i tend to overheat in that area (and i do wear it over a t'shirt) when grafting outside, but it's a good excuse to come in for a cuppa! Would certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 27 May 2011
I suffer with a shattered disc and two other damaged discs. From the first day of using the New Neo-G the result has been amazing. The pad puts pressure on the right disc area to relieve the pain. The belt helps in restricting the body from the twisting that incites the agonising nerve pain and muscle spasms. Anybody who suffers from low back problems should benefit from the use of this item. Although this item is not a cure, it sure helps to control the pain, and allows you to move about with a bit more confidence. Worth every penny spent buying it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 22 Feb 2012
I hurt my back many years ago and have tried most things (apart from surgery) to stop it hurting all the time, well this does just that. Since getting it I've worn it almost daily and it works very well indeed. The product is well made, well designed and it helps me a lot. So this is definately worth considering if you have lower back pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 29 Feb 2012
This product does exactly as described, Have tried various other products without much success and, as a continuing back sufferer, I would highly recommend this product for comfort, support and price

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 13 May 2011
I am currently exercising daily Bigram yoga sessions. Frequently, i had to go through severe back pain after the sessions. That was maybe a site effect of not being experienced enough to go into the postures. Since i use the back support i bought from NEO-G everything goes on smoothly with no more pain. Amasing product.