Price:£4.07+ £2.59 shipping

on 29 March 2014
Seems to me a very good compass, specially considering it's price. For this low price, you get a sturdy compass, well built and completely and perfectly functional.

Brings instructions in the back to give some basics on how to use the product properly, which might be helpful for some people.

For the price, couldn't ask anything else. Completely recommended as a low-budget, sturdy compass.
on 1 August 2013
Good for the price? But not in nearly the same league as Suunto M3, etc, I expect (and know) you get what you pay for. Prompt delivery, and well packed. Seems to 'stick', and not always move freely. The thumb holder is useless. When compared with other compasses I have. seems slightly 'out'. But I expect for what I paid for it 'not bad'. But wouldn't use it for accurate Nav.
on 11 September 2013
Great product very well made and very robust as you would expect. Slightly slow in finding direction but apart from that great. Delivery also very good
on 10 April 2014
Excellent piece of instrumentation. It offers everything I need to help me in my new venture away from the madding crowd.
The instructions that came with it were easy to understand and the compass will, literally, be a lifesaver. Brilliant.
on 16 January 2015
Terrible. I bought two of these. While backpacking across dartmoor in the winter with my son, when visibility was next to nothing, we really needed these compasses to work. Unfortunately they weren't up to scratch. You have to constantly tap the glass to get the needle to start moving, then it settles randomly everytime. Every tap on the glass got a different bearing, the bearing differed by a good few degrees each time, which on the moors could have led us into some seriously dangerous areas. We use GPS navigation on our phones in the end, but at the risk of battery failure and rain damage..
on 1 October 2015
The compass needle keep's sticking, so have to constantly tap the glass to navigate the needle. Unsure it's pointing 'True North'. Magnifying Glass/Sightline 'Useless!'
on 11 September 2013
local orienteering fans expressed amazement at such a reasonable price for a compass of this quality, and they intend to purchase
on 21 June 2013
This compass not only looks good it is good. It is matches to the description exactly. Great buy would recommend.
on 12 November 2015
IF YOU WANT A NICE LOOKING COMPASS,BUY THIS,BUT IF YOU WANT A COMPASS THAT WILL POINT TO NORTH--FORGET IT!!
THIS ONE WILL POINT TO ANY DIRECTION YOU WANT IT TO JUST BY MOVING IT AROUND.
on 18 December 2013
This compass is very nice and for the price that is sold is a good buy. I feel very happy for my choice