on 2 June 2011
My daughter has been obsessed with Fantasia since we got the DVD a few months ago, and I've searched high and low for toys related to it. Most things are expensive or rare though. Finally found these and ordered instantly, thinking they'd be tiny - but I figured, better than nothing, especially at such a low price. They arrived quickly and well packaged, and actually they aren't tiny - maybe a little smaller than average Disney figurines, but certainly not 'micro'. So, better than I expected! They are also a bit fuzzy which is sweet, although they might get dirty quickly.

She will get them on her fourth birthday this month, and I really can't wait to see her face! She's going to really enjoy recreating the Sorceror's Apprentice with the Mickey mouse and the broom - and so will I, as it as my favourite movie as a child. I'm not sure the hippo will get much of a look in, to be honest I would have paid the same price just for the other two, as I'm so happy with them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again