5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
I bought the Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart for my niece who is almost 2 years old and SHE LOVES IT! It's her favourite toy! I bought it in the sale at £25.00 but it is such a great product that I would be more then happy to pay full price for it. The shopping cart is a very good size, I thought it was going to be smaller and that my niece would soon out grow it but it is a very good size and she will be able to use it for years to come. The shopping baskets is also a very good and can store a lot of thing, the car is the perfect size for any dolls or teddys.

All of the Little Tikes products are such good quality and this is the reason that I bought the shopping cart and I was not disappointed. It took me about 15 minutes to put together and you do need a hammer and a hand screwdriver, it not the most easiest thing to put together but if I can do it anyone can. The delivery was fast and well packages. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for kids!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
absolutely love this as much as my grandson - i wish it was available years ago!
we go shopping and it keeps him well diverted and makes the food shop more enjoyable
we got this for his 3rd birthday but will get another for our grandaughter on her 2nd birthday in the appropriate colour
would 100% recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
my child loves this item. it goes everywhere wiv him. easy to put together. it is study. :) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little tikes shopping cart, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
Bought this for my youngest granson for Christmas he love's it. Very well made he love's how you can put thing's in the trolly and basket. Ideal from 18 month's onward.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trolley, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
Little one loves it though got very annoyed he could not seat in it at first! He thought it was a cosy coupe! It was straightforward but time consuming I out together - it took me about an hour. Rather chunky so you need to make sure you check the dimensions first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
Ordered this at 1pm and it arrived the next day.. Brilliant service ... This is 4 my sons second birthday so his not seen it yet but I've put it together an sent it away till his birthday next month. I no his gonna av hours of fun with this lovely trolly !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cart :), 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
My 2 year old loves her new cart and I'm sure it will be tagging along with us to the supermarket. It's sturdy enough to really hold some shopping. It is held together by screws and not just clipped together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comment on Little Tike, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
This Little Tike Trolly is amazing,Grandson loves it wants to take it everywhere,easy to assemble(I did it myself and I am 75)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
Very happy with my purchase easy to assemble, granddaughter loves it .very sturdy and strong she plays with it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual little tikes live up to expectations, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart (Toy)
Really pleased with this shopping trolley. The car on the front makes it that little bit more special and adds another dimension to the toy. Bought through amazon outlet as a used item in very good condition, it was actually new and still in wrapping so really pleased. Very durable toy that will last for years.

Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart