5.0 out of 5 stars Digittrade Neoprene Laptop Sleeve
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by Angela Din

3.0 out of 5 stars Netbook cover
This arrived with the usual promptness. However I have returned it. I know it is difficult to reproduce online colours to really match the actual product, but this was someway out and turned out to be a very horrid bright pink, not the more muted one as shown online.
Published on 2 Dec 2011 by Constance

5.0 out of 5 stars Digittrade Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, 2 Jun 2011
This is a great laptop sleeve, the only one I managed to find which is big enough for my new and enormous Dell Inspiron 17" widescreen laptop. This holds the laptop snugly but without having to force it in. I could probably fit the power lead in too if I needed to take the laptop with me, although I bought the sleeve primarily to protect it from the rigours of cats and children in the house.

The neoprene fabric is thick, so provides good padding. The zips are good quality, and the design is lovely and nicely printed (not the sort of print that would flake and rub off!).

I'm very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone else with a huge laptop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!!, 5 April 2011
This review is from: DIGITTRADE LS104-10 Sakura Designer Netbook Sleeve 10.2" Laptop Cover neoprene soft carry case up to 10.2 inch Anti Shock System (Accessory)
A really cute sleeve, very girly. A fashion accessory in itself!
It has hoops on the side so it could be worn as a shoulder bag, but a strap isn't provided which is a shame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Netbook cover, 2 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Jan 2011
Advertised as 15.4" but easily accomadates 15.6" laptop - suspect description is a typo.

Feels like a slightly thicker material than the plain £8 ranges and has the design cover.

The material is thick enough to give confidence that the laptop is being well protected against scrapes, scratches and knocks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Notebook sleeve, 3 Dec 2010
L. Cardy (UK) - See all my reviews
Girlfriend loves this for her netbook. Works a treat to help protect, plus the retro look is great. No issues with 3rd party supplier, actually ordering from them again today

5.0 out of 5 stars Notebook Sleeve, 16 Nov 2010
D "dar" (Swindon, England) - See all my reviews
Great product is perfect for the job fits my 17inch laptop very well and gives great protection when being moved around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 13 Oct 2010
I'm very happy with this product. The displayed picture and dimensions are accurate, my laptop fits in perfectly. Although I was concerned about the thickness without being able to feel it, I relied on the company's 'Anti Shock System' specification, and it did not disappoint me, as the material has a good thickness and texture. On delivery, it had a strong smell, which I've also encountered with other laptop cases previously, which has disappeared after aerating and use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, well made sleeve..., 12 Feb 2010
Well, what really can you say? It's a very cool looking red and black sleeve, made of neoprene and it'll nicely protect your expensive laptop. Mine almost perfectly fits my 15.6" Samsung R519, reassuringly snug at the sides with a little bit of movement at the bottom however that's no problem as gravity will make the machine find it's correct seating when carried.

It is a higher quality sleeve than the one that came with my Asus Eee Pc and the zip does feel better made than your average fastener. I think the "anti-shock" claim is maybe a little far fetched however as it feels just like standard - though thicker than normal - neoprene and I'm pretty sure this doesn't have the D30 anti-lock molecular structure found in more expensive bags. While it doesn't come with a shoulder strap it does have loops for you to attach the one off your usual laptop bag if you just want to use the sleeve. It's also small enough to fit inside my own laptop bag although it might not if your laptop's already a tight squeeze inside the one you yourself currently own.

Okay, so it might not be the cheapest sleeve money can buy but it's hardly going to break the bank even at fifteen quid and it's certainly worth spending that little more to gain the extra protection compared against solely using your usual laptop bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dull colour, 20 Aug 2010
From looking at the laptop case online the colours looked bright and blended together nicely. After recieving the case it turns out the main colour is a dull grey and the pattern not very nice. Also with my 13.3" laptop the zips scrape a bit when i zip it up. However does the job once the laptop is in.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits my 13" macbook perfectly, 12 Feb 2011
I bought this to fit my 13" macbook after having much trouble finding anything in the shops.

The case is durable and protects my mac.

The only negative thing is that it has strong polythene smell inside the case but luckily it doesn't rub off onto anything thing else that I carry in my bag with it.

Very pleased with this product and would recommend to a friend.