4.0 out of 5 stars Good as a standby
Published 21 months ago by Book Maniac

3.0 out of 5 stars Steam Iron much smaller
I didn't want to have to pay a lot for another iron, so I ordered this Fine Elements one. It works ok but it won't stand up on its own and it's a lot smaller than the usual size iron. I will just soldier on until this one packs in.
Published 4 months ago by sandrog

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as a standby, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fine Elements Steam Spray Iron, 1400 Watt, White (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as an emergency buy as my big iron packed up and I needed something quickly (next day). This iron is quite small so took longer to cover wrinkled areas. It is also very light and doesn't hold much water but it is very economical in how much water it uses. This is ideal as a standby iron and could also, in a pinch, be used for travelling in suitable countries that use UK voltages. The steam function is not that powerful so laundry had to be dampened before ironing but it was adequate in that it got the job done okay. It is an attractive looking iron and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., 4 April 2013
Just what I expected. Something light and simple for light ironing because I don't do much ironing myself. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 July 2013
excellent iron only thing that i found was the lead was a little on the short side but would definatley recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cheap, it does the job., 13 May 2013
Simple, cheap. Does the job. I don't use it often, but when I do, I'm happy with the results.
I would recommend it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 5 Oct 2013
Had no problems at all with this and a bargain buy. Just add water, plug in and away you go.

Does not get very hot but hot enough to iron my trousers once a week which is all I needed it for.

Spot on for a bachelor on a budget!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 July 2014
after a year of use it just stopped working But it is cool

2.0 out of 5 stars bad steam, 2 Jun 2014
Only heating works properly. Water keeps dropping out during ironing and even stockage from the first time I used. Not recommend for purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Steam Iron much smaller, 30 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 30 April 2014
Size and function are really good. I was afraid at first time, but when I tried for the first time, it is easier to use than I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic iron, 26 Dec 2013
it arrived on time --beautifully packed and much better than i thought it would be --a great iron at a very great price !! delighted with it ..

Fine Elements Steam Spray Iron, 1400 Watt, White