on 17 April 2012
I bought this item and started using it on 31st January, my jowels are definitely drooping and I didn't like the way my neck and chin were looking. I've used it almost every day (I was on holiday for 2 weeks and missed the odd day during that time, there may be a slight difference but it's not a huge change; so saying I am happy to continue to use it as the logic behind exercising the muscles to improve the look makes sense to me - and I know it can take some time to change muscle tone. It's easy to use and literally takes a couple of minutes a day, which can be while you're watching TV etc so it's not onerous at all. It wasn't expensive so, if like me you don't like the changes that come with age, it might be worth investing in this little device, it's certainly not going to do you any harm. It's VERY portable and comes with it's own little bag and 3 different strengh springs, I must admit I skipped the first one as there seemed SO little resistance that I didn't think it would be helping, I used the second one for a few days before inserting the strong spring and it does take effort to push the spring down - but not enough that it hurts, the fact that I can feel the muscles working encourages me to keep up with the regime.
on 8 June 2011
Effective and useful tool to relieve pain in the neck and firm it up a bit!! Recommended for others suffering with similar problem.
on 29 November 2013
Nifty little gadget and does what it says. Have been using it for a few weeks on and off and it has made a difference. Worth the purchase.
on 9 February 2014
This is good. It works well but you have to use it every day and if you don't it only takes a few days to notice the difference.
on 24 May 2013
Ive only just started using it, but the muscles really ache after using it, so I would imagine that it's working.
on 5 June 2013
I found it very reasonable to use and it does what it said. It need to be use regulary and not for too long at the beginning. My neck muscles have improved and some line on my neck have gone. Very good product and I recommend it. :)
on 20 January 2014
I am very impressed with this neckline slimmer with time it will make a big difference can recommend it and is a good price for the quality
on 2 March 2014
Nice little gadget, it really works, but it is fiddly to exchange the springs.Great value and arrived promptly. I started with the easiest level and glad I did - the 2nd would have been a bit tough to start on.
on 8 November 2014
This is such a simple and cheap device. I was sceptical that it would work but to my surprise it has. I do the two exercises recommended which only take two minutes twice a day and I have noticed a difference in my profile, my doubke chin is disappearing and my jowls. I have only been using it for two weeks and I'm very happy with the results. I would recommend this device.
on 8 February 2015
Came in a nifty bag but the instructions said the springs are pink purple and blue. There were no purple coloured springs so had to guess which one was which. Otherwise good product too early to see results