on 7 January 2012
After opening the box I charged the battery & off I went around our home. Just a few simple set ups & setting in full HD I recorded a little footage, I coupled up to the tv with HDMI cable not supplied & watched what I had recorded. (FANTASTIC) Reproduction from this little palm sized camcorder I was blown away. Little things to note. No HDMI Cable & the Instructions are european & not written in English but?????? 2 minor gripes are simply out weighed by the quality of this tiny machine.
What do I like most, well?????
Simplicity of functions from a touch of a button. A very well set out menu. The style & its just so simple to use. I am a photographer so I wont be using this as a camera 1.2 MPixel. Please buy a good quality SDHC Card that is a must. 8 gig on top quality 1080p setting gives you 1 hour & 1 min.
On standard quality its + 3 hours which is fine for normal point & shoot kind of work.
I did loads of homework to find what I wanted & this came out tops for me. I looked at other makers & nothing came up to scrath for the same kind of money that I paid.
I wanted a top quality brand, I wanted quality filming & this came out tops for me & it really is top draw quality. There are many sites kicking around that show footage from this little wonder, go & have a look.