5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, Fast Delivery!
Published on 13 Jan 2011 by KBD

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked until...
...it fell apart today.

Installed, in the same place, for a year, I unplugged it today and the mini-jack end snapped off. In the mini-jack socket of the computer. Boring.

To be expected of a cheap cable I guess. Will try Lindy next time.
Published 8 months ago by bobbagee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, Fast Delivery!, 13 Jan 2011
This is the second Fisual Mini Toslink to Standard Toslink Optical table I have purchased, the first being 1m in length. Construction of the cable is excellent: with decent connectors at both ends for secure connection and an overall robust feel, they offer excellent value for money. I use these cables to connect a MacBook Pro to a Cambridge Audio 840C upsampling CD player. Using the Toslink output on the Mac I am able to playback 24 bit music files as well as "standard" 44.1 bit files etc. Initial test suggest that the optical output provides better sound quality, even on 44.1 bit files, compared to USB output via an Onkyo ND-S1.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 April 2012
This item arrived on time and does the job I wanted it to, which was to connect my Zeppelin to my Samsung TV to enable sound to come out of the speakers!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable, it does the job and was reasonably priced., 2 Oct 2013
What more can I say, It's a cable, it does the job and was reasonably priced. Don't get fooled in buying more expensive ones. Results are the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for.., 2 Sep 2013
Good quality, cable that works without a fuss! The quality of the connectors are good and the cable itself feels well made. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply good cable, 5 Sep 2010
Ivan Yakovlev "Ivan" (UK) - See all my reviews
What to write about digital cables? They just work or they don't. This one does. Well built. Arrived quickly. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made., 9 Sep 2013
I understood from description blurb that these items are Japanese medical grade, whatever that means.

In any event they are very well made and work as advertised. Did not notice any degradation in audio signal when lead was flexed and waggled around.

Plugs fitted into the input/output ports on the equipment used and it required more effort to unplug compared to a jack plug for example.

4.0 out of 5 stars IT ARRIVED ON TIME AND IS WORKING WELL, 3 Jun 2013
AMAZON HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD MAILING SERVICE
I PUT IT ON MY MAC AND AMPLIFIER,I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS CABLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optical sound cable, 1 Aug 2010
I needed a cable that would be long enough to reach from my computer to the TV. This item does the job perfectly and was a good price.
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality at a Low Price!, 8 July 2014
Derek A. Brawn "Studio Del" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I'm using this product to connect my expensive sound card in my PC: a Creative Sound Blaster Live Titanium HD, to my Onkyo Amp or AV-Receiver. It works great, same as my last fiber optic cable but is 3x as long for less money than I spent on my original cable (which had a bent Toslink connection due to stretching cable to reach PC under my desk).

I've run a few tests at 44.1 KHz as well as 48 & 96 KHz, as well as playing back HD movies with Dolby 5.1 surround sound and DTS, plus some of my TV shows in MP4 format with either stereo or AC3 surround, and all play fine. There is very little that can go wrong with what is essentially a glass thread, apart from the sockets/plugs. The plugs on this Fisual cable appear to be very sturdy plus the cable seems to be quite thick, much much thicker than my older Toslink cable, so this must be padded or shielded or whatever as the internal glass filament is quite thin.

I'm using audio separates for more than 30 years and have spent big money in the past on expensive cables (hundred quid plus sort of territory), but this low-cost cable is of a surprisingly high quality, therefore comes very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital All the Way, 27 Jun 2014
Stig (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisual 1m Install Series Mini-Toslink to Optical Cable (Accessory)
I use this to connect my iMac digital audio output (via a very clever analogue/digital 3.5mm socket) into the digital input of a Denon RCD-M39DAB receiver/CD player.

Excellent - true digital audio from my Mac.

Great for watching online video, and listening to my iTunes library on a decent Hi-Fi system.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›