5.0 out of 5 stars I love it xD
It's VERY sweet, but it is a very effective energy drink. I bought these as a fun little prop for a Resident Evil costume I was wearing to an event, and it went down very well xD I love the little Umbrella Corp logo by the Nutrients information, too!
Published 5 months ago by Helena

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty fun!
Bought as Xmas stocking fillers for the kids, they thought it was pretty funny, not too sure on the taste though!
Published 22 months ago by Dtizda1

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it xD, 13 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Energy Drink (Grocery)
Didn't turn into a zombie.. which is good! Tasted better than I expected.
Fruity flavor plus the usual energy drink flavor! Two thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Energy Drink (Grocery)
Mine has just arrived in the post, first thoughts where that the can was smaller then the usual drink of this type. However for what i paid for it wasn't at all bad. Mine even came early and with in the parcel was a random maoam sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Bet it Tastes Like Lucazade or Redbull., 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Energy Drink (Grocery)
What can I say about a drink? Well, this drink is based off a highly popular video game called Resident Evil. Don't be mistaken by the name of it, it's not really an antidote that will cure infections because there isn't a such thing as that, but it might have similar effects like from Lucazade or Redbull; which does stimulate body and mind but will not mistakenly turn you into a zombie. I heard it's juicy and tasty, but I have no idea whether it's dangerous; I'm not intended to drink it. I think if you drink a lot of these, then it might have some effects on you whether they are T-Virus related or not; so I wouldn't too addicted to this drink. Despite all the reviews on this, they are probably talking monstrous. I like it for what it is, and that is Resident Evil.

You are reading the true review, so if you are looking for something fun and cheap, then I recommend this. Don't worry about not drinking it, I never will - I am mainly using this for display with the rest of my Resident Evil collection - and even that is enough for this drink.

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty fun!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Energy Drink (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Turning into Tyrant takes a bit of getting use to ..., 21 Oct 2014
This review is from: Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Energy Drink (Grocery)
Turning into Tyrant takes a bit of getting use to (claw gets everywhere, still a hole in the shed) but surprisingly tasty

Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Energy Drink