Another great love story from Cameron Dane. I love her books! I didn't enjoy this one as much as my favourite, Grey's Awakening, but it was still a really enjoyable read. I love the dialogue between the two MC's in all of Dane's books; the angst and passion always blend so well and make the characters effortless to imagine and identify with. As usual, the sex scenes are amazingly hot and illustrative. You have to suspend disbelief sometimes in this story, but that's okay. The writing is good enough to make up for weaknesses in the plot. The fact that neither of them had sex with anyone else throughout the whole of their 20's was quite hard to believe, and Ethan annoyed me at times, but hey. I adore Dane's stories and unashamedly fangirl over her male/male couples! I'm sure I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body! Haha, but seriously, I love these stories- just read them!
on 14 November 2012
I have read a number of books by this author and I've probably enjoyed this one the least. However saying that, I still liked it. I just felt that it was a bit weak.

Other stories by Cameron Dane, in my opinion, have more intense feelings between the characters that have you believing in them and their romance but there was something lacking in this story.

It read a bit more like a short story to me.
on 22 September 2014
Excellent read with interesting and involving characters. Sexy and rivetting. I like Cameron Dane's writing.
on 20 September 2014
V good story, makes you want to read next in series asap
on 31 July 2014