5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build quality with a couple of niggles
The proven track record of 360 games and the XBox Live experience is well documented - so I'm not going to review this side of things. Quite frankly the software experience on the 360 is second to none. Its hardware history over the years has been plagued with RROD failure and noisy hardware operation.

My thoughts on the new 360 compared to the old. The only...
Published on 19 July 2010 by R - Gold unsubscriped

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much different from the old 360.
I mainly bought this for the bigger hard drive. My old xbox only had a 20GB hard drive and I was thinking about just buying a 120GB hard drive, but then I thought why not buy the new xbox. The 250GB hard drive on this is more than enough for anyone, and I love the inbuilt wifi. A definite improvement from the old xbox. Not sure if it's worth all the money though...
Published 12 months ago by Matt

‹ Previous | 124 25 26 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars problems after 5 hours, 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Great service as usual from amazon xbox arrived quickly but after only 5 hours of use i had red lines all over the screen.I tested the console on another tv but the problem remained, after googling the fault the xbox 360 slim appears to be overheating,not what id expect from a new console. Anyway ive ordered a replacement from amazon who were very helpful and i will post again when ive tested the replacement.To sum up 5 stars for amazon customer service and no stars for microsoft.......maybe i was just unlucky but there seem to be a lot of problems with the new xbox console

3.0 out of 5 stars driving me crazzy!!!!, 13 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
this is making me cazzy!

good parts,

it has wifi

it cost less than othere xboxs new(for online)

and its small

bad,

if you put in a usb for songs in might turn off becase where you hand is(from left)

disk try shuts on you(geting games out from left)

locks up more then my old 20g

sooo get one if you need a new xbox

1.0 out of 5 stars It would be nice to be able to turn it on, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Ordered the xbox 360 slim 250 GB moday as a step up from my ps3 as it is so loud i have to put it out the room when im playing anyway i recieved my xbox earlier today.I eagerly unpacked it took out my xbox put it down put the power supply brick lead together plugged it in NOTHING no light no response from my xbox i picked the brick up and noticed something rattling around it's obviously been dropped at some point before i recieved it and i am currently waiting from an email back from microsoft customer support, i could buy another power supply cord but i shouldn't have to

1.0 out of 5 stars my button is showing red not green?, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
iv just bought my xbox it has just come and instead the power button is showing red and not green and will not allow me to play any games what can i do about this?

2.0 out of 5 stars No Problems with the Back in the Day Consoles?, 22 Feb 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
New Improved Xbox 360,Yes i agree in some ways,the Sleek Design,built in wi-fi,No rrod,etc etc...but as i see my brothers new slimline xbox i thought i would get one shortly thinking no more problems,until he experienced problems yet again,so im sticking to my 20gb xbox 360 as iv'e had it for 3 years and no problems,but the only thing was when i brought the xbox 360 from the game store,thinking sweet can't wait to bust this when i get it home,only to find when setting it all up ready to play a bit of call of duty,turned the machine on & yes straight off RRod,so i had to put it all in the box again,drive to the game store and get another xbox,so i did and finally this one worked when i got it home & aint had no problems with it, apart from the dvd drive not reading brand new discs now and the disc tray getting stuck on occassions.
Why do microsoft produce new consoles that only last for a short amount of time,getting the public wasting there hard earned money,They need to make a solid next gen console as of yet,to much advanced technology nowadays don't last more than a year,old skool consoles are way more reliable as the tech was not as advanced back then, i still play my ps2 which i brought on the day of release and never had 1 problem to this day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 250gb did not play game discs, 16 July 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Xbox 360 250gb did not play games discs when i opened the box must have been damaged in transit. Got a refund from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars xBOX360 is just as loud as the normal xbox360, 25 July 2010
S. Freitas "SIMON D" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
After running a game in the disc tray and playing it for about 30 mins the xbox gets really loud.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cant review product, did not arrive. (READ COMMENTS FOR FULL REVIEW AFTER RECEIVING XBOX), 1 Oct 2010
P. Ward "Wardy" (Keswick, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Upgraded to Amazon Prime to get this item on next day! did not arrive, now have been told will arrive sometime next week. not happy. (READ COMMENTS FOR FULL REVIEW AFTER RECEIVING XBOX)

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not nice, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Xbox I bought from amazon. I have barely used it and I have had it for 2 months and suddenly it red dotted or red ringed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced.., 12 Oct 2010
b bexson "baz" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Sure Microsoft has fixed the RROD problem which haunted my last 2 Xbox's (Before my glorious switch to 2 more superior platforms, PC and PS3), point is you get none BluRay to complement your HDTV, I still have to pay for services my PC gets for free (The PC versions also being far superior!) I still have to put up with it scratching disks (Yes, this is still a problem, my new copy of Halo: Reach cannot read one of the maps:( ) I still only have two exclusive games which I can't get superiors for, those being Halo and Gears of War. I still have to put up with a noisy disk drive, Installing is something I really can't be bothered with doing, and shouldn't be necessary compared to my silent PC and PS3. And really the Xbox's hardware has hit it's limits, you can't be expecting anything better than Gears 2 to be launched for it now.

If I wasn't so addicted to Halo this piece of s*** would be gone :P

‹ Previous | 124 25 26 | Next ›

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: 62.99