Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 9 August 2012
For the size of the speakers the quality adequate and also handles the volume OK.
Nice looking and OK for laptop use. Not for PC use (a bit tinny)
The packaging and delivery was as usual very good.
on 17 November 2011
Very happy with these speakers. They are small, stylish and have good sound for the price paid. On/off button also used to set volume. If you want something not too pricy but with decent sound quality( not too tinny) then I would recommend this. Good value for money
on 31 December 2011
Bought this item as I am not very happy with the sound from our flatscreen tv. These speakers do the job just fine as the sound is now directed at the viewer rather than coming from the of bottom of the screen. Promt delivery and excellent value.
on 25 September 2011
Speakers are compact, stylish and produce an impressive sound quality for their size and cost. Volume can be controlled by the on/off knob.
on 2 April 2013
Superb little speakers. At the price I didn't have the highest of expectations,but I was pleasantly surprised. They are,in fact, better than my other desktop speakers which were 3 times the price.Would recommend them to all.
on 2 December 2011
Have used these speakers with a desktop PC for a month now, with no problems. Good value, good quality sound with plenty of volume, and stylish. Comes with its own power supply, and standard (green coded) jack that fits into the back of the PC. Had a bit of a scare when I first plugged them in as there was a dreadful hum, but that was quickly solved by pushing the jackplug firmly in to get a good contact - well worth checking this connection if you have (or read about) a humming problem! Well packed and excellent delivery service as usual from Amazon.
on 7 April 2012
My main consideration when I ordered these Speakers was their compact size as space on my desk is limited but having just set them up, I am pleasantly surprised at how good they sound. For their size they have excellent tone and I would highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't have a lot of money to spend. I also find the Headphone socket very useful.
on 6 April 2013
Only bought these because my existing pc speakers broke, didn't want to spend too much as they are not really for serious music listening, just for computer use. They don't take up too much room on the shelf above the PC and I have the benefit of using the off button when the phone rings rather than using the sound control on my PC. The sound is ok for speech, YouTube, radio etc but certainly not good enough for listening to the likes of Les Mis, or any decent music, very little base, so don't expect anything more and you won't be disappointed. Easy plug in and go.
on 19 May 2012
I was searching for a low cost set of speakers for my laptop as I was going for dual screen. the Logitech Z130 fitted the description: relatively cheap, trusted logo and delivers a good sound. Have been using them for 2 months now and no distortion in sound under loud volume
Of course, One must not expect them to have extra bass or make your table tremble under loud volume, it cannot.
on 2 March 2016
Decent speakers. Nice and sturdy and they don't wobble around like a lot of desktop speakers do. Will do the job for YouTube videos, occasional music etc. Sound quality is good for the price but I quite often plug in my headphones if I'm listening to high quality music or playing games.

If you're planning to listen to a lot of music on them, I'd say it's probably worth spending an extra £5-£10 and getting something slightly higher quality. But that's just personal preference and I'm sure these will do the job for most people. I would've thought that if you're the sort of person who's happy to use the standard headphones that come with your phone/ipod then you'll probably be happy with these speakers. Otherwise, I'd say you'd be better off saving up for something slightly higher quality.