Size: 6-11|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£4.49+ Free shipping

on 1 May 2014
I bought these socks for wearing over shin pads whilst playing hockey. The first wear was great, kept my shin pads in place and they were comfortable until I washed them for the first time... They have shrunk and now I cannot wear them and will have to look for another pair.
on 3 June 2011
These socks come in a package with a picture of peter shilton on the front, saying "My Peter Shilton Football socks with extra softness and stertch are essential to wear when playing football, rugby or hockey." Sounds great. Unforunately they're clearly absolutely terrible socks, and have clearly been made on a very tight budget.

Here's the list of problems I have with them:
- made of poor quality material
- not thick enough, to the extent that they're almost like fishnets or something, they're that thin
- extremely tight round the leg because they're not cut properly and the minimum material possible has been used. They are incredibly stretched around the calf area. They might break with a shinpad in as well.
- Uncomfortable because they are so stretched
- Not even long enough, they barely reach the knee

On the plus side, I might be able to use them for one training session (admittedly looking like an idiot) before they wear out.

These might be good for the occasional sports player (once a month or something) but for people who play regularly, they aren't good at all, particularly for football. You get what you pay for i guess.
on 11 June 2016
these socks are so comfortable, and they came fast, so I scrolled to find the same supplier and ordered another pair ! really good quality socks
on 18 September 2014
Cheap knee high white socks allow you to wear white socks up to the knee. I have tried these several times and so far, I have had a pleasurable and enjoyable experience sporting these socks on my feet/legs.

These perform exactly as socks should.
on 29 May 2016
poor quality and very tight fitting below the knee, in fact I cant use them ---waste of money
on 6 March 2015
Delivery speed was amazing, urgently needed more and once order was placed delivery time was fab. Good functional socks, colour holds at a cooler wash, so grateful. Would recommend both the item and the organisation. Thanks P.S. Used for Rugby Training
on 21 March 2011
have used these for a couple of months now.......using them for training only but loads of holes in them and they are very light. I would not advise them for use on a rugby field, perhaps they might be useful for soccer/hurling/football but not rugger.
on 26 June 2016
Fitted superb my son 13 good quality and arrived before delivery data
on 12 May 2016
These were sent really quickly and are good quality. Thank you!
on 4 June 2016
Excellent just what I needed very happy with purchase