5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
this game was bought for my husband as he loves mahjong and he has enjoyed playing this game. Unfortunately so far I have not had a look in but I will when we go on holiday as we are taking some of the games with us. We are both in our 60's and love these games.
Published on 13 Aug 2010 by Mrs. Judith Brady

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much a mystery!
Published on 7 Aug 2010 by Nigel Perry

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much a mystery!, 7 Aug 2010
Nigel Perry "Garden man" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Egypt (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have always enjoyed playing Mahjong in the past and thought this new one would be as good. For some reason I found it quite tedious and boring. Basically they have taken an older version and 'tarted' it up by making it about Egypt. No story as such, poor graphics. The symbols on the blocks are very hard to read even on my DSiXL. I only used it for a few hours and then sold it. Buyer beware!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mahjong Mysteries, Ancient Egypt, 15 Aug 2010
J. Cooper - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I have to agree with Nigel I am afraid, rather boring and tedious,once you have completed one you may as well pack up, the games are all pretty much the same. Dissapointed, I much prefer Mahjong Deep Silver which has a lot more variety and choice of games.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Aug 2010
Mrs. Judith Brady "book worm" (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Done 1 Done Em All, 20 Jan 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Well I bought this game bacause I love Mahjong and mystery games and thought this would be fun. I also hoped it would last a bit longer than some of the others.

Hmmm. It does last a long time but after 10 or 15 levels you get the urge to take the card out of the DS and flush it. The "cheat tiles" make it very easy to complete and I think it would be more of an effort to try and lose!

Also, nothing seems to change between Level 1 and level 15. OK, the tile layouts vary and you can change the tile designs (whoopee doo) but nothing happens.

Frustrating and disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mahjong Mysteries : Ancient Egypt, 9 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Hours of entertainment and so many ways to boost your score. I realy enjoy this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mahjongg Mysteries Ancient Egypt, 5 Aug 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this game. There are many levels and difficulties to play. Great for a raining day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Go

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 10 May 2013
I enjoy mahjong and found this to be an excellent buy wish there were more of these on the market have bought all that are
available

5.0 out of 5 stars receved, 10 Mar 2013
works perfect no problems with it at all thank you for sending it saw soon i love it might get another one thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this one, 31 July 2012
ln@ldeas.freeserve.co.uk (Swinton, Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am not disappointed with this game. Its a must for Mahjong fans. The graphics are good with various different tiles. I have playe it non-stop since receiving it.

Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Egypt (Nintendo DS)
Mahjong Mysteries: Ancient Egypt (Nintendo DS) by Avanquest Software (Nintendo DS)
6.95