5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun!
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by A. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but small
These are nice dice sized cubes which are fine for working with a small group, but I was surprised when I opened the package to see how small the box was - must take extra care as these could easily disappear behind or under something if the kids are too enthusiastic!
Published 16 months ago by FeedingBack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun!, 5 Nov 2010
A. Martin "ACM" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
We've had great fun with these Cubes. We got a set for our 6 year old to distract him on a long journey. The images are cleverly designed so that they can be interpreted in different ways. He was captivated by them and he still gets them out when he friends come round. It's so sweet to hear them tell stories together. Good too for adults over a glass or two - although the stories tend to be a bit different! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
A nice little gadget for all sorts of occasions. It's use can be varied, from simply telling a story to creating a group story or even acting it out. It's a fun toy for kids and a handy tool for anyone working with kids (or teenagers), such as Drama teachers. I've used it for both simply having some fun with it and working with individuals and groups and am loving it. It's a set of unlimited possibilities, games and stories that fit into a pocket. Easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy by far, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
Rory's story cubes were purchased on a recommendation from the Guardian newspaper, and how right they were! Such a simple idea that anybody can play. My daughter hasn't put them down since getting them and she even carries them in her handbag- ideal when out for a meal with Grandparents! I have been recommending them to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for All The Family, 8 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
What a great toy! I bought the cubes for my 4 & 5 year old and we have all had a great time playing with the cubes and making up stories. The idea is so simple - roll the cubes & whatever comes up, you make a story to match. My children like acting out the stories they make up too so this adds to the fun. It makes a really good family game for everyone to take turns making up stories and makes a change from board games. I also found them good inspiration when thinking up new bedtime stories. Will be treasured for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Oct 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
I am a English teacher in Spain, and I use this game in small groups. They love it, they have to invent and make stories, sometimes very silly and others very complex.

I recomend it as the cubes are a very communicative activity

5.0 out of 5 stars mixing it up !, 21 Feb 2011
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
excellent product which really stimulates the imagination. I use it for creative writing classes with children as part of my work. Really sparks ideas and is a great fun item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple idea, very portable, great for developing creative thinking, 18 Jan 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
We bought this for our 6 year old son. He understood the concept very quickly and enjoys playing. There are 9 dice, in a nice box, so very easy to take anywhere. Limited by child's vocabulary and experiences - but good for encouraging creative thinking and discussion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but small, 31 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the imagination working, old and young!!, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
9 cubes, each with an individual picture of all sides, creating a unique story on each throw.
We bought this as "not sure what to buy" for a niece and nephew (age 6 and 3) for xmas, not thinkng for one minute how much fun it would be! Our daughter of 10 was so envious of it we then ordered her one too. We took ours on holiday over the xmas period. Out of all the electronic gizmo's our daughter took with her this game kept her amused the most, which was very refreshing when we live in a world of technology! It really made her use her imagination. We all took it in turns to create the next adventure of the story. She would write out the next chapter to the stories too. We had so much fun listening to the adventures!
It is absolutley brilliant, really gets you thinking and rather addictive. And completely broadened our 10 years vocabulary and imagintion. Its small enough to pop into handbag too which meant we could use it the plane, car journey, restaurants etc etc.
I totally recommend this product for all ages. Really good fun.
The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes

4.0 out of 5 stars Rory's Story Cubes, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
Bought for my 8 year old son. A really nice little game. Perfect for entertaining the children, when they have to sit still - dinners out,etc. Great for using your imagination, and a bit of time away from the computer/TV.
A great game for differnet ages to play together. I don't know why but I thought it would be bigger! Very well presented though.

The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes