5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and good
The items arrived very quickly. They stick well to the window and are fun to watch. The fit my car, but I measured the windows before i purchased them. The light does go through them, but they also shade. I like them because they allow the baby to look outside. They have never fallen once - put them on two weeks ago. Very good item.
Published 10 months ago by Ana

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality items
This is one of the poor quality product I have ever buy very poor just the same like wasting my money . The sunshade don't stick in to my car even with gum.
I don't believe amazon can be signed fir people to be buying such a rubbish product . I don't think I will ever purchase any thing from Amazon again .
Published 1 month ago by ABIODUN OLAITAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and good, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Baby Car Sunshade 2 Pack Blinds Sun Protection Travel (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars As you'd expect, 9 Sept. 2011
At a bargain price these do the job fine. They look inexpensive as they are inexpensive. If you're on a budget I would recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 July 2011
Bright and colourful which my daughter of 8 weeks loves as were driving round. Suction pads very good, havent fallen off once!

5.0 out of 5 stars Car sunshades, 11 Dec. 2011
These shades are absolutely perfect and my kids love them.
To the seller: Please except my apologies for complaining about the suctions in my feedback.
I, as usual didn't read the instructions and got mad at how bent up they were.
If I can redo my feedback, these would get a 5* rating.
I would recommend these shades to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality items, 27 Mar. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Aug. 2014
do not stick to the windows of the car.....if you know any tip or trick, just let me know!

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 20 Aug. 2013
These are fine, they are bright and colourful and my baby likes looking at them, and will be good to help teach him letters and numbers. I paid nearly £2 for them and then saw them in a discount shop for £1 so was a bit annoyed. They are see through but not see through enough really for easy reversing etc and unfortunately baby cant see out the window as well and yet the sun still gets through the window round it. this will come with all sun shields though obviously, They are fine but I wouldn't rave about them. if you are getting this type of sun shield, you know what to expect, I kind of wish I had paid a bit more and got one that rolls up and down,

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, 15 July 2014
Didn't stick for long, suckers unusual design and don't hold shades very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 27 Sept. 2013
The thing to remember about these is that they are very, very cheap. They don't completely block the sun, and sometimes they fall off the windows but they tone the brightness down enough so kids don't get blinded. Considering how little they cost I'm happy with them. The kids like the bright colours too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad but my little one likes picking it up and ..., 28 July 2014
Not that bad but my little one likes picking it up and playing with it instead of looking at it. Other thing is the glue rubber which is not permanently glued to it got stacked in my car when I wining down the window and it disappeared and render one useless