4.0 out of 5 stars An Advocate of Platonic Love, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Time [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
If you are a fan of Kim Ki-duk, you'll find this film very interesting. Kim, in many of his works, seems to stress that spiritual or Platonic love is more precious and valuable than physical love. Some may find his films odd and hard to accept, but once you get used to it and accept his philosophy, you'll love him. I myself am a good example. Kim Ki-duk is undoubtedly one of the most important film directors in the world today. Take my advice, keep tracking him, he won't disappoint you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good movie, 28 July 2010
Wauh, what a cool way to put light onto the question of identity. Who are we. What is our essence. It seems so natural a story from Korea, there is an asian touch here (offcause) that we in the west only recently are beginning to tap into. As a former Budhist watching this film felt like coming home to my village but they have evolved, and are more interesting to hang out with. I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, 3 Jun 2010
I've been looking all over the internet for this film. Then it suddenly hit me why not try Amazon.co.uk???

This is my first time using 'All Your Music' and I'm impressed. I would definitely use them again.

Many thanks!

Time [DVD] [2006]
Time [DVD] [2006] by Kim Ki-duk (DVD - 2010)
8.38