on 24 July 2010
Picked this for my daughter to go with a sleeveless dress she was wearing to a wedding.We really only expected it to be a quick cover up for in and out of the reception but were both very pleasantly surprised by the lovely colours and the quality.It really helped to make the outfit look very special.My daughter said she received lot's of compliments and it has now become a firm favourite for her when going out.
on 4 December 2015
I have been invited by the sellers of this scarf to write a review of my purchase. I never decline a polite invitation, but I am a man, so my review will not be very good. I bought this scarf for my girlfriend, who is a woman, and therefore appears to enjoy wrapping it around her neck or waist or whatever you do with a scarf. It comes in many colours, only three of which I can guess the names of.

I have not tested it for tensile strength, but it appears to be made from some kind of soft and flimsy material, which is probably preferred to raw endurance in the field of scarves. I do not know if this scarf would be suitable to dress a wound or to tie and gag an enemy combatant - I suspect it may be inadequate for those purposes. I have not marked it down however as I am reliably informed this is inconsequential to scarf purchasers, which I find surprising.

I have used a thesaurus to find appropriately descriptive words and I am happy to confim that the scarf is 'both delicate and exquisite, a veritable cornucopia of vibrant colour. The threads shimmer and catch the light and the fabric is as soft as a baby's caress.' I do not know what any of that means but I hope this review is of assistance to potential purchasers.
on 10 October 2010
I am loving my new scarf! I was concerned about the quality since I bought it without seeing it but it is excellent. Will definately buy more for friends/ family at Christmas time! x
on 20 December 2013
I absolutely love this wrap!! Although the actual item is a far darker purple than the picture shows, it is still a lovely colour.
It is a perfect size. It feels really soft against the skin and makes for a lovely warm scarf. The material is also a bit thicker than it looks in the picture.
I have also bought the Silver one!! Love them both (got my eye on the green one now :-) !!).
I really would highly recommend this item as it is also excellent value for money!
on 17 September 2015
I have two of these scarves by now, and gave a third to a friend. The quality is excellent, they're good viscose scarves, warm and soft, and the pattern is beautiful. One side is striped, and the other side is a base colour with hints of the backing colour showing through, and a striped border with an attractive paisley design. There will also be a secondary colour woven in, which shows up in the smaller pattern along the edges, affects the look of the striped section and the general tones of the scarf.

Royal blue - This is a bit darker than royal blue, it's a tasteful deep blue. The secondary colour is red, and the stripes are warm colours, soft reds, oranges, pinks and yellows. The colours are a bit deeper and not quite as bright as the photo. The overall impression is deep blue and apricot.

Purple - This is pretty different from the photo. The purple is richer and darker, a touch more blue in it to bring it to a true purple, whereas the photo shows a medium mauve. Jewel tones. The secondary colour is turquoise, and the stripes on the back are as shown in the photo. Overall impression: deep purple and turquoise.

Blue - This is the one I gave to a friend, as I already had a scarf in these colours. The main colour is a medium-dark denim blue, not as rich as the other two, leaning slightly towards teal. I think the photos of the back are accurate, but it was nearly a year ago. Overall impression: darkish denim and turquoise.

I also bought the red but sent it back, as the secondary colour was green rather than the gold shown in the photo, there was generally a lot of green about, and you can get a fairly muddy effect when you weave red and green together. I've a feeling the stripes turned out an odd colour as a result.

I get compliments whenever I wear these scarves, and the friend who ended up with the blue one was absolutely blown away by it.
on 8 September 2010
Was very impressed with the colours, size and quality of these shawls for the price. I bought two shawls - one in purple and one red, and between them the many colours involved in the designs will enable me to use them with many different outfits. Recommended.
on 20 January 2016
Bought this on the spur of the moment and from the other reviews. Glad I did. My wife was very pleased with it. It is quite thin material and that makes it light to wear. The colours are bright. We will have to see how well it wears in time.
on 1 May 2015
I ordered this for my sister-in-law's birthday. It had to be a bought on trust as I was sending it direclty, to her. So I actually never saw it. I was delighted in her reaction. SHE LOVED IT. She said the color was beautiful, it was soft and perfect. It was delivered on time and really well packed. So
Thank you very much in making her smile.
on 18 June 2011
Item was received promptly. However, having seen the photograph online, the material the scarf was made of was thicker and coarser than I was expecting but the person I got it for said the following about it...

... "Thank you for the lovely scarf you gave me for my Birthday. It's just the colours I love - roll on autumn so I can wear it"...

Which is the important thing... Thank you.
on 29 December 2013
This shawl will presented to a lady aboard a Cruise Liner due to Dock at "Grand Harbour" Valletta MALTA on New Years Eve..
The vessel " The Saga Saphire" departs our shores at Midnight as we stage a vast end of year "Fireworks Display"
The Lady will of course be wearing the "Lovarzi Purple Shaw;" .
Happy New year 2014 from Eric Frith MNalta.