5.0 out of 5 stars Size of box
The size is fine. Bread in lego's homeland is smaller than in the uk. The size is based on a lego brick. Cut the crusts off if you need too.
Published on 14 July 2012 by M. D. Simpson

1.0 out of 5 stars wast of money
i bought this for my 2 year old (who is not a bigger eater at all) for nursery and its completely useless!! i got in a small roll, a piece of cheese, a small box of raisins and tiny apple. yoghurt, crispy bits and drink all had to go in another bag! pointless.
its very funky and what not, but once his appetite reaches that of a normal 2 year old it will be no good.
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by Mr. C. J. Noakes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars wast of money, 15 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Size of box, 14 July 2012
M. D. Simpson "MS" (Denmark) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Alot smaller than i had imagined, 10 Dec 2010
Mr. M. Jervis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Medium Pink (Toy)
I know i should have clicked on bit with more details as i was disappointed with the size. Its very small and find the picture is midleading. I cant imagine how tiny those little boxes inside the lunch box are. Would say more of a pencil case than lunch box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for younger Children!, 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Red (Toy)
I bought one of these for my Lego Mad 7 year old and he LOVES it-we use it as a snack pack for School and it is perfect for that purpose (there is no way that you could use it as a lunch box as it really is too small) however I believe that it is money very well spent, and have since ordered another for my youngest child and they love it too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lego Lunch Box, 6 Oct 2011
J. Edwards - See all my reviews
My daughter in law asked me to buy this for my young grandson as he loves his lego but she was very disappointed at how small it was for holding a packed lunch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lego lunch box, 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Red (Toy)
Great as a small, expensive storage box but useless as a lunch box. Wish I'd taken notice of the other reviews and not wasted my money

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, 1 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Medium Pink (Toy)
Very cute and good quality but definately on the small side for kids lunch.couldnt fit regular yoghurt in and have to work a way to fit sandwiches

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but still a fun product, 18 Mar 2011
H. Marshall (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Red (Toy)
This was a lot smaller than I'd expected, especially compared to the square one I bought directly from Lego a couple of years back. I'm not sure it'd hold very much of a lunch, but then again it is meant for children! It's still a nice item though and will be fine for my intended purpose as a general storage container in my kitchen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small for a lunchbox, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Red (Toy)
OK, so it's a nice product and really cool that it looks like a lego brick, but it's WAY too small to be sold as a 'lunchbox'! I'd say you could probably fit a couple of sandwiches in there if the bread's really small and has the crusts cut off, plus a biscuit or something, but certainly not a whole lunch. It should be sold as a 'sandwich' box or something. My 7 year old loved it but will probably use it to keep his lego figures in. Like the drinking bottle, it feels like Lego haven't given this much thought at all, but knew it would sell because of the branding/design. Disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars lunch box, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lego Lunch Box 8 Medium Pink (Toy)
my daughter is very pleased with the product although is quite small and can only fit a limit amount of lunch in the box. We have looked to see if wecan purchase the small boxes that fit inside the lunch box also we have try to purchase the matching water bottle that is advertised on the packageing with no joy in finding the accessaries the discription of the box is meduim but i would say it is more of a small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›