5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
This was the cheapest lego head I found, and I have a lot of research. It is the large head and goes very well in my sons room with his other lego storage boxes. The lego storage boxes are quite expensive but they are worth every penny!
Published 23 months ago by Nina

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying
This looks lovely. The problem is that the internal storage space goes down into the neck and all the tiny pieces fall into the base and are hard to get at without tipping it out each time it is used. Shame.
Published 13 months ago by ClareT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 7 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
A really nice way to store your Lego collection. The box is pretty big, I'm a tall adult and it's a good 'hug' size (yes, I love it so much that I hug it...). It holds, at a guess, about 1,500 bricks. If you have larger bits then that number will obviously decrease, but I can fit in the Castle Cavalry set, the Forest Ambush set, the Gatehouse Raid set and Gold Getaway set in there pretty easily. I'm fairly sure it could fit more as the lid is quite deep so you could pile it up over the top. I'd highly recommend this box if you want a well-made, attractive way to store your Lego (or anything else!). My friends always comment on it when they visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars large Lego storage head boy, 4 Sept. 2014
Ms. Stacey Wallace "glitter kitten" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
Wow! This is great. Lots bigger than expected at roughly a foot tall. Plenty of room. Easily holds five medium sized sets. The shape also means no Lego is in awkward corners so a plus for small hands.
The large heads are stackable and compatible with the Lego storage bricks giving lots of options for a convenient storage set up.
The heads also look great as a stand alone. We've had lots of compliments.
Overall stylish and sturdy storage solution for lots more than Lego.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lid is a bit loose!, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
Bought my young sons cheap bricks as they had both put 'big tub of Lego' on their Santa lists. Lego is expensive though, so I bought this for the cheaper bricks to go into :) They also got 2 other 'character building' sets. It's just big enough to fit about 1,500 bricks inside. Boys forget to pick it up with hands round the sides and pick up with the top of the lid but the lid is very loose so it just falls all over the floor when they do this, annoying as it is difficult for their small hands to lift when round the sides as it's a little heavy when full of 'Lego' :D Overall, they love it, stored all the bricks from Xmas with no more space! I'm quite happy with it also :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun storage, 19 Oct. 2013
J Stenton (Hereford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
I bought this for my boyfriend as a fun birthday present (yes, he likes lego, even at 35) so he had somewhere to stash his evening treats (eg haribo)... (yes, this really is a grown man). It was a bit bigger than I expected, but it suits the purpose well. The lid fits on well, just don't try picking it up by the lid and expecting it to stay on!
I am very pleased with it, it was far cheaper than I have seen them in the toy shops (think the small one was at least £20 there).
I am sure he is going to love it, and I hope you will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
A super way of keeping all the lego tidy, much less chance of mislaying any pieces, it was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 July 2014
jean lightfoot (Raynes Park, LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
This just what my grandson needed for all his Lego we don't keep finding it all over the place now.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
this head looks good and fits the small lego in well i wouldnt recommend it for the larger lego blocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Head, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
This Lego head is a brilliant size, it is good quality and I got this for a great price. You can get a lot of Lego in it and my nephew is very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars storage head, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
bought for my six year old for his birthday to store all his mini figures in. good price not too bad delivery i think it was approx 1 week

Storage Head Large Boy