on 19 December 2011
I bought this for my grand daughter's 4th birthday. She is into everything connected with Tabgled and the Flynn Rider doll was a huge success. The doll is posable and captures Flynn's roguish look. My only warning is the small pieces that come with him e.g. the tiara etc which can easily get lost. Otherwise a great buy.
on 16 October 2012
Lovely and very realistic Flynn! I bought it for my 3,5yr old for Xmas. She has not seen it yet but I know she will love it. Even though it was shipped from the US, it arrived very very quickly. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.
on 12 January 2013
Rapunzel needed to play with someone and when Flynn arrived in time they were happy ever after.
She has to be alert always, as Barbies are dangerous on him.
on 9 August 2015
Unfortunately am returning this as the doll broke within minutes of playing with it. As soon as we bent the dolls legs the crotch snapped. Obviously a design fault. Big shame as otherwise it's a well made toy with good quality clothes and accessories.
on 5 January 2013
Initially looks good, like the character in the film, nice clothes and plastic accessories (e.g. tiara) though they don't fit into the bag. But when you try to move the legs to play with the toy they pop out of the sockets, exposing the elastic inside the doll and leaving a gap that it'd be easy to get little (and adult!) fingers trapped in. Clothes also get trapped in the sockets. Hard to get back in. Disappointing.
on 18 May 2016
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Item was weIl packed and as expected, my little girl loved it!
on 28 December 2012
It is a nice toy, I especially like the jacket, its done very nicely. The problem I have with it is that its legs are connected to the body by a piece of string and they tend to fall out during the play. My niece I bought the toy for had troubles with putting it back and I noticed it started to annoy her after a while.
on 23 May 2012
I purchased this for my daughter that is turning 3 and she loves every thing related to Tangled the movie, I think she's going to love it. This toy seems to be very well made. Can't wait to see her reaction
on 15 January 2013
this was ordered on the Friday before Christmas (Christmas was on a Tuesday) along with the Maximus horse and Pascal..all arrived on Christmas Eve!! Hats off to this seller and Royal Mail!! Honestly can't thank you enough, her face was priceless!! She hasn't left Flynn or Rapunzel down since Christmas morning. Flynn can stand on his own when he has his boots on and my daughter loves the accessories (crowns etc) that he carries in his bag. Very good resemblance to the animated character and he is the correct height for the Rapunzel doll..would definately recommend seller and doll :))
on 12 April 2013
I afraid I have to agree with a lot of others here, i bought this doll for my 3 year old who is obsessed with tangled, she was so excited to get him. But ever since she took him out of the packaging his legs keep popping out of their joints! Its ok if he's standing up but as soon as she moves him they come out. Totally rubbish, don't waste your money on this doll like I did.