5.0 out of 5 stars cooking spatula, 29 Jun 2012
Grammy J (Shingle Springs, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spoon Spatula, Blue (Kitchen & Home)
This is now my favorite cooking pal. No matter what it seems I am cooking or baking, it is the first tool I reach for, hubby agrees. It stirs and scrapes pan bottoms well, and moving food from one vessel to another, it scrapes all the batter or sauces well so you are not left with a lot of food in bowl or pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Switching to silicone, 27 Feb 2014
Belle Noir (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Having endured all the pitfalls of grotty wooden utensils, melting nylon utensils, and metal utensils which have caused damage to non-stick surfaces, I took the decision to switch to silicone and haven't looked back. They are so easy to keep clean in the dishwasher, they don't stain, they seem virtually indestructible, and they don't melt or damage saucepans. The only downside is the initial cost investment, however you get what you pay for, and these are worth the money. I took the decision to invest in the quality Kitchen Craft brand, and these utensils have lived up to the name. They are sturdy, have a decent handle length, and the bright yellow colour really cheers up my kitchen. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars spatula, 21 Jun 2014
i love the colour it suits my kitchen perfectly. The spatula is a good size good value and came very quicckly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, bit disclour quickly., 28 May 2014
I use this type of utensil with my non-stick pans as they are very soft. The only slight whinge that I have is that they material seems to discolour quite easily. Not a real bother I suppose, but might annoy others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 May 2014
Gorgeous colour. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Matches the other items I have in this collection. Doesn't scratch my metal mixing bowl! What's not to love?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 April 2014
Bought this for my slow cooker, food processor and ceramic pan. Does the trick and looks a pretty colour in my black kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar 2014
Love love love this. So much better than skanky old wooden spoons that hold all kind of bacteria and reside of flavours. Brilliant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful spoon, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this to replace an old wooden spoon. It is very easy to clean and comfortable to hold although I am not sure that it could be left in the saucepan like the wooden one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely would recomend., 26 Sep 2013
Great product.
I bought only one item to check the quality and it's great. Definitely I'll buy more and recommend to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite spoon, 7 July 2013
Loved mine so much that I bought one for my son who lives in France and sent it out to him. He is very pleased with it.