on 5 April 2013
I was looking for a decanter for a birthday present for a son-in-law who loves his wine. One can spend an absolute fortune if one has the funds: we do not. I looked at hundreds online before choosing this one. I thought it looked stylish and decorative, rather like the Reidel ones but at a fraction of the price. My son-in-law is thrilled and enjoys both looking at and using the decanter.
on 12 September 2014
Haven't used this carafe yet but it looks good and because it is made by Luigi Bormioli it will not disappoint. It looks well just sitting on the table empty. I am sure it will impress all the people who charge and recharge their glasses from it over the years. Excellent buy.
on 12 February 2013
Husband wanted a modern decanter. Classic shape, much bigger than I thought it would be. A work of art as well as a decanter.
on 20 December 2015
Bought as a house-warming pressie
Nice and stylish - receipient was v pleased with it