5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance!
Published on 12 Aug. 2011 by Njsavage

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Slightly too long for a shorter man
Published 16 days ago by Mr W.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance!, 12 Aug. 2011
Purchased these about 2 months ago after I started training for Time Trials. I've played semi pro basketball for 20 years and over the past couple of years found that "morning sores" became a factor in carrying on. I experienced similar (although not as bad) tiredness when training on the bike...until i purchased these. after a hard session i wear them over night and during the following day. result??? fresh legs for training the following day.:)

very happy and highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Men in Tights, 25 April 2012
M. R. Geary "Der Kommisar" (Germany) - See all my reviews
After a dubious association with ballet and a film of the same name, I purchased these to ease my aching limbs after a distance bike ride (50km). Shower first, then wear these fellers and whilst the "tight" feeling is strange at first you'll get used to it.

Wear them to bed and you really will be ache free the next morning! Its not just some old flannel trying to sell rejuvenated 1980's rock legends Spandex to make money. It works.

Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling compressed...but not enough, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: SKINS RY400 Graphite Long Men's Compression Tights (Apparel)
Excellent product. Everything working well and the tights are lasting well. I do wish I'd gone for a size down as I don't feel I have enough support in them. I'm a through and through medium but now thinking I should get a small pair

5.0 out of 5 stars They have helped me a lot during my marathon training ..., 30 Mar. 2015
They have helped me a lot during my marathon training. Some of my runs have been late at night which would normally mean my legs being stiff in the morning. The tights really get rid of the tightness leaving my legs feeling slightly looser. Also helps keep your legs warm during the winter months.

Slight downside as the weather warms up they are getting a little to hot making them uncomfortable at night. Might just be me though.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 19 Jun. 2014
Mr. N. E. Parry (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as recovery wear after a total knee replacement but hope will also be useful post ride once I get back onto the bike for some serious catching up of mileage. In spite of massively swollen knee have retained shape well and done a great job of reducing swelling on bad days. Comfortable enough to sleep in and discrete enough to wear under work trousers. Equally fine under shorts, they look fine to be out in the world in. If I lost mine now I would be on site buying another before a day had gone by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for recovery, as promised!, 22 Feb. 2014
Great tights. Does what it should. Saved me these past few weeks from enormous amount of pain doing one hard session after another. Very recomended. Maybe one little glitch - you do need to adjust them quite a lot if you move around.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant, 19 Jan. 2014
Bought for my son as christmas present be said they did the job he did not ache after his run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but I wonder if recovery version is needed, 9 Jan. 2014
Nathan Hulme (East Tisted) - See all my reviews
I bought these for training and after running the Athens classic marathon, i do believe they help and they are comfortable even if you do have to keep adjusting them to get the knee section where they should be. They regulate your temperature too, I was never too hot or too cold. BUT... I wonder if I could have saved a few pounds by getting the standard version instead of the recovery version, all you really need is the compression to help recovery, so if i had to buy them again I would probably get the A200 tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOVERY TIGHTS, 16 Dec. 2013
These are excellent for travelling in. My legs are free from the pain of osteoarthritus and are much less tired than before.They fit well and are well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helps, 9 Dec. 2013
Definitely has helped me, considering before my legs would be feeling the effects of squats or football matches for 3-5 days they're now usually back to normal in 1-3. And very comfy and don't affect my sleep when wearing them in bed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›