Price:£37.04 - £47.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 22 May 2013
These are actually nice and comfy.
I intended using them for a long weekend which would involve a lot of walking around a city.
As I left it a little late to buy these I had zero opportunity to wear them in.
On the first day of use I noticed a slight rub on the heel, I was only wearing thin socks so I doubled these up the following day and didn't experience any issues whatsoever for the rest of the weekend, they felt like slippers.

One important thing to add is I noted a lot of reviews that suggested buying the next size up as they are American sizes. I can report that this is WRONG, I take a 10 and ordered an 11 and there is far too much space at the toe end which makes my feet look extra long, I could easily of taken the 10, unfortunately I did not have time to exchange. However the extra length didn't affect the overall comfort of the shoe, so I am very happy with them.

Add On:6th July 2013
I still feel these are super comfy and I would have bought many more pairs although they split on the side only a few weeks after buying so hesitant to now.
on 8 September 2013
I saw these in a department store and liked them, so we came home and looked on line only to find these were £20 cheaper, so a bargin ! but I did think that they were slightly darker when they arrived. Brought a size 9 cos I am a size 9 Very comfortable.
on 9 April 2011
Shoes are high quality and looks comfortable but please not that you have to order biger number than normally because shoes has smaller dimension that standard and can be to small. For ex. 10.5 (45EU) shoud be 29.5cm but it is 29cm.
on 20 April 2015
A great little casual shoe. This is my second pair and I had previously bought one size larger as I had tried my usual size on in a shop. My normal size 9 felt a little tight across the middle. After wearing the larger size for a while though, they began to expand until they became loose. So if you like comfort straight away buy 1 size up if you want them to fit when they've been worn in buy your normal size. Length is ok it's only the width really.
on 17 August 2015
These are extremely comfortable, yet supportive footwear. They are light and easily cleaned. The fit is very good, not too narrow and certainly wide enough. Its good to have sizes and small sizes in a man's shoe. Very pleased with these shoes.
on 6 July 2015
What an excellent pair of shoes and so so comfortable. They look so good and are really comfortable to wear. I have seen some more Skechers' shoes on Amazon but the supplier will not ship to Spain where I live.
on 1 September 2014
Comfortable but they are a natural look leather upper and not quite the same colour.(Maybe one had been on display) Didn't wear them for long as look a bit scruffy after a short time. Maybe if I cleaned them up I'd give a better review.
on 14 December 2015
Had to send back as these 9's were too small (I sometimes fit 9, sometimes 9 1/2 sometimes i need a 10 depending on the shoe style). But I loved the look of them so it was a pain to send them back. The returns policy with Amazon was no problem either.
on 29 April 2015
Have previously owned a pair of similar sketchers before
Fitted just fine as expected nice and comfortable with the added benefit of memory foam insert, which helps if your wearing all day
Overall a good purchase at a decent price
on 20 February 2014
Very comfortable and stylish shoe especially at the offer price I bought at. Lots of people have mentioned the sizing and I am one of those who had a problem. I read the reviews and decided to take a chance and order my normal size 9; a Clarks size 9 fits me perfectly. But they were too small so sent them back and ordered a 9.5 and a 10. Amazon sent me two size 10's but this wasn't an issue as it was a good fit. As they are doing free returns on these I would recommend ordering different sizes and returning the ones that don't fit.