5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Skechers
These are actually nice and comfy.
I intended using them for a long weekend which would involve a lot of walking around a city.
As I left it a little late to buy these I had zero opportunity to wear them in.
Published 11 months ago by N Watts

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small
I would advise ordering half a size larger, these are a bit pinchy on the toes. Apart from that, nice shoes.
Published 6 days ago by J. Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Skechers, 22 May 2013
N Watts "Waldo" (UK) - See all my reviews
These are actually nice and comfy.
As I left it a little late to buy these I had zero opportunity to wear them in.
On the first day of use I noticed a slight rub on the heel, I was only wearing thin socks so I doubled these up the following day and didn't experience any issues whatsoever for the rest of the weekend, they felt like slippers.

One important thing to add is I noted a lot of reviews that suggested buying the next size up as they are American sizes. I can report that this is WRONG, I take a 10 and ordered an 11 and there is far too much space at the toe end which makes my feet look extra long, I could easily of taken the 10, unfortunately I did not have time to exchange. However the extra length didn't affect the overall comfort of the shoe, so I am very happy with them.

Add On:6th July 2013
I still feel these are super comfy and I would have bought many more pairs although they split on the side only a few weeks after buying so hesitant to now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes Problem, 9 April 2011
Shoes are high quality and looks comfortable but please not that you have to order biger number than normally because shoes has smaller dimension that standard and can be to small. For ex. 10.5 (45EU) shoud be 29.5cm but it is 29cm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skecthers Mens Planflix creons sneaker, 8 Sep 2013
I saw these in a department store and liked them, so we came home and looked on line only to find these were 20 cheaper, so a bargin ! but I did think that they were slightly darker when they arrived. Brought a size 9 cos I am a size 9 Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 8 Mar 2013
Very pleased with the purchase. Nice comfy shoes. These are my 2nd pair of Sketchers and will keep buying them. Absolutely love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars really comfy, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Skechers Men's Planfix Creons Sneaker (Apparel)
I love these shoes, they seem well made and are very comfortable. They're a great fit and look good. Delivery was quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers Sneakers, 14 Jan 2014
These are brilliant and well made sneakers with secure stitching in all places. They are comfortable to wear with a very supportive insole. The size is just right and they fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price, 11 Jan 2014
Sketchers at an amazing price so glad the shop in town didn't have my sons size as I would have had to pay more than double the price for these good quality shoes. Overall delighted with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 10 Jan 2014
very well made and very comfortable shoe. good fit. skechers are the best shoes i have brought. shoes of great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Dec 2013
I bought these at the last minute in the hope I would receive them in time for a three day city break
The shoes arrived two days after I ordered them,and I wore them not only for travelling but also for every mile,(and there were plenty),I walked while away.
Very comfortable from the minute I put them on,and stylish as well.
I have shoes and boots in the wardrobe that cost an awful lot more that will never be as "comfy"..

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small, 13 April 2014