on 5 November 2010
Having previously purchased feather pillows and duvet from Homescapes and being very happy with them, I ordered this Linens Limited single feather duvet purely due to it being almost £15 cheaper. However there is absolutely no difference in quality between this and other, more expensive versions available on Amazon. This is superbly thick, warm and luxurious, and absolutely fabulous for the price. Would recommend.
on 28 November 2010
Very happy with this duvet. Its thick and warm and nothing is coming out of it in the seams like it happens with most cheap duvets. Good quality, looks nice and keeps me warm at night even in a cold dorm room. The dispatch and delivery was amazingly fast. And for this price its way better then I expected it to be! I would recommend this duvet for anyone who want and excellent quality but doesn't want to pay high price.
on 30 December 2010
it's so warm & cosy under the duvet. but take note that it can be too hot with the heater on since it's a 13.5tog. other than that. it's extremely good for the price
on 26 November 2012
This duvet is warm and snuggly and my daughter loves it. The only tiny complaint that I have is that feathers do have a tendancy to leak a bit more than I was expecting, but apart from that everything is great. The service I received was also exceptionally good.
on 30 November 2012
This is a nice quilt but unfortunately the feathers come through the cover and are sharp. It is not feather proof. A real pity.
on 21 January 2012
Great delivery and excellent product. It keeps me very warm through these cold winter months. It is also very compfy. I cannot find a fault with this product. Well worth the money!
on 2 February 2012
This is a fabulous Duvet. I have now had it for a few weeks and it is very warm and also light weight. I do not have central heating in my house and this is the best duvet I have ever purchased. Great value for the money.
on 10 November 2010
Linens ltd does not exchange --I had to buy a replacement product AND had to pay for considerable postage to return first item.They are not customer friendly mr.Kent
on 7 May 2013
The quality of the product is great for the price paid. It is so light and warm. Love the way the feathers are in individual stitched pockets; gone are the days of having to shake the duvet. Highly recommend. Also fast delivery.
on 24 April 2013
When I ordered the qouilt I knew I would not be dissapointed as I have bought from Linens Limited before..they had a few problems with stock,so they upgraded my quilt..at no extra charge!!!..I am SO very pleased with it,hats off to Linens Limited.

See one answered question