5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 3 trade 4ft ,48 inches pool snooker cues, 10mm screw on tips (Misc.)
Bought these around a month ago due to space issues in my garage. One for each wall of the room and they are amazing quality. Only downside is that they are a little harder to chalk than full size cues but that is just my laziness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy., 30 May 2013
I ordered two sets of pool cues from IQ POOL, and this review applies to both the 48" and 42" cues that I purchased.

Firstly; the products, I am very happy with both sets of cues, they are the type of one piece cue that you expect to find when you go into a good quality family pub and find they have a brand new 8 foot pool table, they are of a good weight and feel solid when you’re taking a shot. Our table came with 2 x 2 piece 48" cues which felt very childlike due to them being so light, having these as a replacement has made me enjoy playing on our table even more. If the cues were to become damaged, I wouldn't hesitate in reordering the same product again.

Secondly; the customer service. First rate shop, the seller saw that I had placed 2 orders for different cues at nearly the same time and thought that I may have made a mistake, as such he contacted my wife to make sure the order was correct prior to dispatch, which I thought was a lovely thing to do. The seller then let my wife know when they were being dispatched and told us exactly when they would arrive. Excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill., 10 Mar. 2013
Ideal cues, not to big not to small just right, and avery nice feel to the cues aswell.Tips have to be filed down a little bit for initial use. Good product and very, very,very good seller in INGAMESROOM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 25 May 2011
Small and lightweight, making them ideal for a home games room; if you're like me and you find that domestic space is limited! Cheap and of good quality too

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
The men I bought this for were delighted! Great product , incredible value, prompt delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality,, 7 Nov. 2014
Very quick delivery, good quality, perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
as described arrived within time frame

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Jan. 2015