Price:£9.99+ £5.89 shipping

on 28 October 2015
Well its sherry and its brown... heck it might even be old! There is a fundamental flaw with this product though is that it leaks.

You might be telling yourself, how can a glass bottle leak? Well, I dont know, but soon as I pour the first tall glass of refreshing and tummy warming sherry the bottle is empty! Now for some reason I can have a bottle of tequila in my house for months on end, but each bottle of OBS just leaks and is empty within 5 minutes of opening... something strange is afoot...
on 23 March 2013
I'm an ex-pat so I'm well acquainted with the old brown sherry, a sherry for all seasons, braai vleis; rugby; sunny skies and Chevrolet, a unique taste; that gives it its cult status, I would buy more of the sherry; but what offends me the most; is the cost associated with the delivery, the price for a bottle is at present: £10.99 with postage £14.65 surely they retailers must be making a profit on the sale, it would be greatly appreciated if they would carry the cost for the delivery; thereby making it more affordable,I reiterate; I'm an ex-pat; and know Old Brown sherry is not the most expensive sherry on the shelves; buying in (ZAR-Rand) selling in (STERLING-Pound)without a mark up; they are already making a profit: on the exchange rate, my solution is this: the retailer meet me halfway and sell more units.
on 16 January 2015
The 3 bottles arrived on time and the packaging was secure. I enjoyed it so much as it brought back fond memories of South Africa. The other 2 were X-mas presents for my British and Polish Friends. Thanks I will buy this sherry again.
on 9 January 2013
The best sherry ever. It is really smooth and quite sweet. Great on a cold winters day. I love it.
on 3 January 2015
Definitely overpriced considering how little you pay for it in South Africa - but worth the occasional tipple.
on 17 September 2015
Wonderful sherry, made home made Christmas cake really special. Would highly recommend. Susan
on 28 December 2015
Thrilled that i can finally order this!!!!!
on 28 January 2015
Lovely sherry, arrived well packed
on 31 January 2013
I was trying to find a sherry a friend remembered from years ago. This wasn't it. Not the fault of the sherry, just not to her taste.
on 26 May 2015