5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR CHRISTIANS AND NON BELIEVERS ALIKE
This film is excellent. It not only raises an awareness within Christians but is also a fantastic outreach tool for others.

I have watched this a number of times and still find something new to inspire and sharpen my Faith and recognise the need for others to hear the Gospel. The Good News!!!!!!!!

Warning: When you do purchase (and please do so) make...
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Foundling

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
A nice little film actually and I liked this particular protagonist in the Time Machine film which was partly what drew me to it. Nothing much exciting happens and it's not the kind of film you'd want to see again in a hurry, but it was nicely done.
Published 1 month ago by CJS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR CHRISTIANS AND NON BELIEVERS ALIKE, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)

Warning: When you do purchase (and please do so) make sure you have plenty of tissues for the many tears of joy and personal shame you will shed! I did in buckets and I am not ashamed to admit that! This film touched me right into my inner most depths! Please view!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
The best Christian film I've ever seen, and I own a vast collection. I cried throughout this very touching film. An excellent display of Christian love which changes lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing blessing, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
This movie is just amazing. It will capture your heart. It is a true story, so dont think its a kids movie only. It will leave you thinking about your own faith and it will challenge you to be bold to spread the gospel to people around you. Thank God for this movie ministry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming gentle film., 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
This is a gentle slow moving film set in the 1970's. The story is based around three eleven year old boys across one summer holiday. One of them makes friends with an elderly gentleman called Jonathan Sperry, a Christian. The film charts the development of this friendship. There are some challenging or thought provoking moments eg. graveyard scene, as well as moments of humour, and a few surprises. The ending is moving. Beautifully made film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly reccomend this film!, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
Recently purachased and watched this film based on the positive reviews it was given. I would have to say it is a deffinate favourite. Very well directed. Great story - line. Demonstrates the importance of discipling our children, and one another! Would reccomend this film to anyone of all ages. Could watch again and again. Great extras on the dvd also.

5.0 out of 5 stars The secrets of Jonathan Sperry, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
The secrets of Jonathan Sperry is a very inspirational film for all the family. It's this kind of out reach that is missing in to day's world. Not just reaching out to the young but to all generations and all nationality's alike.
We all need people like Jonathan Sperry who has shown so much Love, Care and compassion to step out in Faith and open his home to all and share the truth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I tell every one to buy it and then deny that it did not move them to tears or touch there hearts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
Wow, just finished watching the movie. The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry!

I also watched (ALL) the extra's :-) but that's just me lol. They gave a great insight to the background and making of the movie.

Fantastic Christian movie!
The acting from the young cast is brilliant, very natural and not hammy at all.
Fantastic story, that is not just for Christians. It's a universal movie of love and forgiveness. I laughed, I cried, I blubbered and I searched within myself as the movie progressed.
I'm happy to have it in my movie collection and will share it whenever I can. A great tool for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic movie, Important Christian message put across in an easy to understand story.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 Jun 2014
CJS (Isle of Athelney) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Very slow but worth watching, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] (DVD)
This film was so slow at the beginning that my husband and I almost gave up on it. We were glad we persevered because it got better and by the end we were very moved. The best part was finding out that it is based on a true story. We bought it to show our grandchildren (12 and 10) when they come to stay, but we are not sure they will find it interesting quickly enough to keep watching..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD]
The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry [DVD] by Rich Christiano (DVD - 2010)
14.06