5.0 out of 5 stars Truly professional
As the other reviews said, these straighteners are truly awesome. I've used Babylyiss and GHDs and I must say these are as good as the GHDs because they get as hot, the ceramic plates are as good and wide, and even better is the ability to change the temperature setting so there is more versatility for use with different hair types/ days! The cover is great as well as...
Published on 2 Sep 2011 by Dangermouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine
We use this for make up artists & as a prop.
It seems to work alright. No complaints, all funky really.
Published 5 months ago by GollyScot

‹ Previous | 1 2 355 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PROFFESIONAL, QUALITY STRAIGHTENERS! BARGAIN, 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener (Personal Care)
I wanted a relly good set of straighteners without paying the earth. These are amazing! Very pleased indeed. Absoloute bargain price and very good quality!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hair straighteners, 15 Aug 2011
fantastic cheap item,great straighteners for the price well happy .does the same job as my more expensive pair only better what more can i say?

5.0 out of 5 stars do the job as well as more expensive brands, 22 Jun 2011
I bought these to replace my GHDs which were stolen from my hotel room earlier in the week. I figured at this price I couldn't lose much but I was actually really impressed by them especially after going from to GHDs. My hair is really thick and unruly so if they can straighten my hair to perfection then they can work on most. They come with heat resistant pouch which is ideal as my kids are always around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tresemme salon ceramic straighteners, 12 Sep 2011
Very pleased with hair straighteners especially as I'm no expert in hairdressing.Easy to use,heat up quickly with varying temperatures with a very nice carrying case and at a very low price. Delighted. Pleased ,as always, with very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need it to do!, 7 Nov 2012
I am Afro-Caribbean so when I wash my hair, it is very tightly curly but soft. I have been looking for a straightener for a long time, and having Afro-Caribbean hair, I was sceptical about buying or using anything other than GHD's. However, I was looking to make a change as I found they make my hair so frizzy or static almost, so instead of looking sleek, my hair just looks big and fuzzy, which was extremely frustrating, especially when I'm going on a night out! I was looking around at the more cheaper straighteners and came across this a few including this one and a few Babyliss ones. After reading the reviews, I was frustrated because not a lot of the reviews comment on what kind of hair the review is relating to. Nonetheless, these particular straighteners had very good reviews so I decided to try them out. They are brilliant. They heat up quickly, and make my hair sleek and styled instead of bushy! My hair has also stayed straight for around 3 days with no need for touch-ups or 5-7 with a few touch ups if I don't cover my hair when I sleep. It has a long swivel wire so you're not struggling if your mirror happens to be far away from the nearest socket (as mine is!) and they are small and neat and can fit neatly away in a draw! They also come with a handy heat pad to rest them on and all for a fantastic buy at a bargain price. I will definitely be trying more Tresemme products in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 17 May 2012
This products is excellent! for the price I would say it is better than the more expensive GHD's! Before purchasing these straightners I used GHD's for about 9 years. I find these far better. Well pleased.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I ever expected, 26 Feb 2012
RA (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My hair is naturally straight so I bought these straighteners to curl my hair having seen how well a relatives' ghd's curled my hair. What had impressed me was how quick and easy curling was and how long it lasted. I was happy to find that these straighteners worked just as well as her ghd's had. If anything, I preferred these as they are slightly smaller so are better-suited to my medium-length hair.

Although I need to use them on the 3rd (hottest) setting and sometimes need to run them through twice to achieve a good curl, I've found that they work best on the 2nd heat setting on my mum's finer hair. They don't snag our hair, the cord is nice and long and the storage case is perfect for resting the hot straighteners on during curling. We've both found that an unexpected bonus is how much sleeker and smoother our hair is even after washing it. We both used to have more tangled, knotted hair and now it looks as though we've straightened it even when it has just dried naturally. This is a great value gem of a product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tresemme straightener, 23 Jan 2012
Ms. M. C. Jones "Mello" (Telford, Shropshire) - See all my reviews
Absolutely fantastic product for the money. I bought them for my daughter, she has Afro-Caribbean hair, they straighten it perfectly without the burning that she used to get with her GHD's (that ended up in the bin!) Would highly recommend this product & not just for the amazingly low price.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as GHDs, 12 Dec 2011
L. MCGEE "leigh" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I decided to treat myself to a pair of GHD's but returned them and bought these instead, the GHD's were no better than the old Remington ones I had, these are just as good, heat up quickly and do the same job, only gave it 4 stars as I feel they pull slightly on your hair, otherwise excellent, don't waste your money on paying for a name, these do the exact same job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 April 2014
These straighteners are great. I bought them to replace my old straighteners- Amika straighteners that were 120- as I grew bored of them and I can confidently say that these, very cheap, straighteners are on the same level and if not, better than the Amika ones. The one and only fault I can find in this product is that there are only 3 heat settings. Other than that, they are absolutely perfect.

Another good thing about these is that they have a heat-proof mat, so I don't have to worry about setting the house on fire, AND they turn off themselves after a certain amount of time, which again means I don't have to worry about setting the house on fire. (It's an irrational fear). Definitely buy these if you are thinking of investing in new straighteners.

I might also add, that those of you who are curious, my hair type is afro carribean and it has been relaxed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 355 | Next ›