5.0 out of 5 stars Truly professional
Published on 2 Sep 2011 by Dangermouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Useful for styling my full fringe as some i have trouble with, however doesnt straighten my thick hair easily meaning i may have to spend more money on a better product.
Published 7 months ago by Miss Sarah E. Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly professional, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener (Personal Care)
As the other reviews said, these straighteners are truly awesome. I've used Babylyiss and GHDs and I must say these are as good as the GHDs because they get as hot, the ceramic plates are as good and wide, and even better is the ability to change the temperature setting so there is more versatility for use with different hair types/ days! The cover is great as well as there is no need to wait for the iron to cool. Definitely recommended, at such a bargainous price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 April 2011
These straighteners are as good as others that cost an awful lot more i would definitely recommend this product they heat up so quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, 1 Aug 2011
I bought these to replace my GHD's. These are just as good and are more robust. Really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fine, 13 Dec 2013
When my 10 year old GHD packed up, I decided the technology has advanced so that I didn't need to spend so much for my simple needs. This one is fine and my daughter, who has a GHD, found it perfectly satisfactory.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as GHD'S, 3 Dec 2013
Fantastic product. I bought these after my GHD's went bang and I must say they are brilliant. They are as good as the more expensive ones and I am over the moon with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as GHD for a fraction of the price, 10 Jan 2014
These straighteners are great! I have long, thick, slightly wavy hair and always use the lowest setting, but if you have short or curly hair you can use a hotter setting. The ceramic plates are smooth and slide on the hair without snagging, and the roundish barrel makes it easy to use it as a curler too! Highly recommended for 20 bucks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 1 Jan 2011
S. dixon "Soph12" (France) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to replace my "old" one. I am very pleased with it and have no hestiation in recommending it. The straightener heats up very quickly with different temperature levels. Easy to use and very good result on my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair straighteners that work!, 22 Aug 2011
Nicky (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
I have thick hair and always struggled with straighteners. These work great - heat up quickly and were good value for money compared to GHD's. I would recommend these to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Feb 2012
Really good straighteners for the price !!! Loads of cable on them so you can move around a bit. Work well on my daughters hair which is quite thick and wavey !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 30 Oct 2011
This is the 3rd pair of Tresemme hair straightners i have had. And every time they are amazing. I've had each pair for at least 3 years and have normally broken due to the ceramic plates being worn down as i straighten my hair once a day.

I have often been tempted to buy some GHDs but save your money and get these instead. They are just as good!