5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Styler
Published on 12 Jan. 2011 by Coolblue

3.0 out of 5 stars bit big
curls hair okay but the handle is really big and i have a struggle to keep hold of it
wouldnt really reccomend
Published on 28 Dec. 2010 by JEANIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Styler, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: TRESemme 2776U Salon Professional Volume Styler (Personal Care)
Was in need of a new hairdryer but bought this instead. It is perfect for creating volume on my fairly short, fine hair. As per instructions, heat setting one is more than adequate for short hair. The styler is very lightweight and so easy to use after years of trying to use a hairdryer and brush. No more aching arms and dries much quicker than I expected. Highly recommend this styler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, 16 Feb. 2013
I first saw this type of hair styler being used at my hairdressers by a customer drying her own hair and was intrigued, as I had not seen such an appliance before. I decided to investigate the types of stylers available through Amazon (and other sites but as usual Amazon product and customer feedback was the best). I have been growing my thick, straight hair for over a year, getting it to a chin length graduated bob. As those trying to grow their short hair longer knows - this needs a lot of patience and many a time I have almost had it all cut off again. My main problem has been styling my hair with a hairdryer and a brush, as well as sectioning the hair - using a round brush proved beyond my capabilities! Also although I have thick hair, for some reason I just could not get the volume I wanted. Well, with trepidation I decided to purchase the Tresemme Volume styler and ..... I absolutely love it. I have only used it twice so far, so am still learning and need more practise but on the whole it is very easy to use. Yes, as others say, you do have to section the hair but not excessively; I find it helps to dry the hair a bit first, with a normal hair dryer, but would think if you had fine hair (or least not the mop I have!) a towel dry would suffice. I worried that my hair might get tangled in the brush - absolutely no worry there, hair winds around the brush comfortably and it is easy enough to draw it down through the hair. I tend to dry the roots first and then draw down the hair to dry the rest. This certainly seems to create more volume and I can even dry my fringe with the brush. It has three heat settings, hot, less hot and cool. I found the middle setting (less hot) the best for my hair. People talk about using heat protecting products, my hair seems to be strong and doesn't dry out but if I find it does I may use them; I am old fashioned and still use mousse! So, any of you out there is wondering about this product, I would not hesitate to recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent styler for me!, 12 Oct. 2010
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was a little put off by the previous reviewer who reported the hard bristle problem - however, I took a chance and purchased this styler and I am SO glad I did. The bristles don't hurt my head at all and I pressed them quite hard - so unless you have a sensitive scalp, I wouldn't worry too much.

I have very fine, just off the shoulder in length, thin hair without any body at all and it is naturally very frizzy - so I wanted a styler that smoothed my hair and gave it some body. I found this styler did both. I also found it very comfy to hold - as I suffer from severe arthritis in my shoulder I needed a styler that wasn't too heavy or difficult to use.

I found that as long as I towel dried my hair just to the point where it wasn't still dripping, the styler also dried my hair very efficiently indeed - much quicker than I expected.

My only slight regret is that there are not TWO sizes of roller included - that would have made it perfect - but I knew that before I bought it - and for the price and results, I can thoroughly recommend this styler!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Easy, 29 Jan. 2011
Mrs. S. Walker (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this a pressie for myself. Found it really hard sometimes to blow dry hair on the back of my head, this product makes it really easy. Before you needed three hands to hold the dryer, the brush and the hair but not with this styler. I can only say again, it is soooo easy, and it's not noisy like alot of hair appliances.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this styler....., 17 Nov. 2011
I gave this styler a go as I am hopeless with a barrel brush and hairdrier. I have thin but wavy chin length hair and badly needed some volume in my style; this has provided it perfectly. It is so easy to use, my hair is dry and smooth in around 8-10 mins, and it gives my hair a much needed shine. Personally I will probably never use my hairdrier again. I am transformed.

4.0 out of 5 stars .BRILLIANT HAIR SMOOTHER, 20 Sept. 2011
I FOUND THIS PRODUCT brilliant. My coarse frizzy hair dry and smooth in half the time. It takes time to get used to it, but i would recommend it to anybody who has curly frizzy hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Volume Styler, 18 Nov. 2011
This is an excellent product. I have long hair and found it very easy to use - most effective with good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 4 May 2011
I bought this styler to replace my old Visiq styler which is no longer available.
I had big reservations about the barrel size, as I have a short, 'mushroom' type cut. It has just arrived and Ive just tried it quickly on dry hair. AMAZING!!!
My hair looks and feels 'bouncy', Ive never had a styler that has been capable of performance like that, and Ive used them for around 10yrs.
Top product, easy to use. The only thing I would change on the ads for it is the description of the 'bristles'. They are not bristles, they are rows of sturdy plastic 'combs'. A real bonus for me, as I was concered about bristles and heat damaging my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars styler, 4 Jan. 2014
great hairdryer for all lengths of hair... used on mine long hair and used on a friends who has short curly hair who has now bought one for herself....
would recommend