Format: DVD|Change

on 24 October 2011
First off I don't know anyone who doesn't love the American Pie films! They are quality! I had seen most of them before I purchased this but there were a few I hadn't seen. They are all hilarious are perfect for a night in with your mates, I could watch these films over and over again and never get bored of them. My favourite is The Beta House, I wont give anything away but I ended up crying with laughter halfway through! 5 star for the laughs this film made! All time classics.
on 18 May 2011
I loved the first three of the American pie movies, however having heard the other four were good i bought this. I have to say that i was a little disapointed in the storylines of the next four films although i still thoroughly enjoyed them in the sense of they were quite funny and this is definately worth buying for any American Pie fans out there
on 17 April 2012
American Pie is hilarious throughout and there are many of those scenes which make you cringe and laugh at the same time. The best one is the original by far but they are all pretty good with 'The Naked Mile' and the 'Book of love' also being incredibily funny. They are not just a guys film and I think anyone can appreciate the humour. It's a good price for the box set considering you get 7 discs and it came early!
on 1 August 2011
I love these films, always have and always there for a cheeky look back to the adolescent life. Shame about the last film that is a real let down but the box set is great value for money
on 20 August 2013
Got to be the best series of films ever made. Having seen two of these on TV I thought it was about time I saw the rest, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Every one of these is comedy gold. Plenty of innuendo and sexual humour, unique fatherly advice from Jim's dad, and of course the inimitable Steve Stifler. If you need a laugh, look no further.
on 27 October 2014
Great entertainment for the older teenagers that would love to learn things, mind you anyone would like to have a good laugh and these shows are a hit, Full on comedy that will have you in fits dying of laughter. Cast is fantastic and the storyline with the ideas thrown all around in all seven movies that make them brilliant, different in all but can't help wondering could they be so dumb. Now I rated this an A grade plus for marvellous amusement in all movies that will keep you going from beginning to end. So now it's time for relaxing on your favourite recliner with popcorn in hand watching a fabulous collection that only American Pie can dish out. Enjoy!
on 17 February 2014
I was never a big fan of these films when i was younger but for some reason i like them better now, the first three films are very good as they continue the story of the main characters, as for the other films or the sister series as ive heard it been refered to i also like these films as they are just as funny and somewhat more entertaining.

i would reccomend these films to any fans out there however if you've never seen them before then if you have the time why not give them ago.
on 7 February 2012
This box set of American Pie is a must have if you enjoy jokes, mild sex and all with a great story line about a teenage boy who is discovering his own sexuality with a group of friends while growing up, leaving school, collage and the progressing to a wedding. You will have to watch it to discover more and scream with laughter. Extremely funny! Awsome!
on 29 October 2012
Money well spent!! The last two films probably will never get to television in Britain (well certainly not Freeview anyway). A great laugh will be had by all, but keep those children well away.. If that book of love goes into print one day, I'll have a look!!
on 30 May 2016
Just the comedy box set I needed lol