5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God they're releasing more Murder Most Horrid
I absolutely love this show. I have series 1, and cannot for the life of me understand why it took sooo long to release series 2??? I hope that series 3 & 4 will be released much more quickly! I'm a yankee, so therefore I never got to see all of these great programs, and I'd like to see them all before I die! And who knows when that will happen? So....hurry, PLEASE!
Published on 11 July 2012 by G. Sivits

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than first series but still weak
An improvement over the first series - stories seem to find a firmer footing. Still rather weak and somewhat dated humour typical of British writers. One or two tales stand out for being quite clever and Dawn French is better playing modern characters, especially those with a little spite and evil.
Published 11 months ago by Whinbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God they're releasing more Murder Most Horrid, 11 July 2012
G. Sivits (New Haven, IN. USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dawn French at her best!, 6 Aug 2012
BeBe "BeBe" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Finally! I've waited years for Murder Most Horrid to be released on DVD and now it's here! (nearly...) Dawn French is fantastic in this; very funny, and she has the ability to transform her beautiful face into many different characters. The series is very well written. The plots are interesting and suspenseful, and at the same time: hilarious. Can't wait! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait, 28 July 2012
Agooddane (Melbourne Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
As far as I'm concerned this program is Dawn French's best showcase series. Thrilled to see Season 2 is coming after so many years, and hope the remaining series will follow soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally....., 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! after waiting years since the last release series 2 OF THIS FANTASTIC SERIES is finally being released.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: best buy ever, the wait has definatly been worth it. and soooo pleased that series 3 and 4 is only a few months away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder Most Splendid !, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I love Dawn French in anything. However, she is at her brilliant and most verstalie best in this wonderful series.
Each episode is well written, superbly acted, and well directed. This should be made available for all regions !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I was very excited when I heard that this series was coming out and ordered a copy.
The stories are interesting and enjoyable - Dawn French is an excellent actress.
I also love the fact that the company who produced this DVD put English subtitles on
the DVD. This is a wonderful black comedy series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than first series but still weak, 22 Aug 2013

Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD]
Murder Most Horrid - Series 2 [DVD] by Dawn French (DVD - 2012)
6.99