5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fab fab
My children love this CD, especially Unicorns I love them! Its a fun cd for adults and children! The songs are as in the film. So often I have order the soundtrack and its nothing like the film. The songs are as they are in the film.
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Jk Simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good
Bought the Despicable Me DVD for my kids and was struck by how good a job Pharrell Williams had done on the soundtrack. having bought the CD it has lived up to expectations and there is no site more enjoyable than watching the kids dancing 'round the kitchen to it in the morning. If you're a fan of William's sound, particularly Frontin' this should hit the spot for you...
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by Jim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fab fab, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter watches the movie back to back, and I've fallen in love with the soundtrack, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
My daughter absolutely loves the movie and watches it constantly, so I get to hear the mix of original Pharrel tracks and 70's disco enough (you'd think).
A superior soundtrack album indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sound movie soundtrack ever, 18 April 2013
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
The movie was great and the sound track amazing loved by me and my kids alike. Cheers them up on the school run in the morning and reminds me of them when I'm missing them. Good fun good music

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
I really only bought it for a couple of memorable tracks and I got these - wanted them for kids party! Worked well!
I also liked the "Unicorns I love them" track at the end - my husband is still singing this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
Excellent - this came with a free internet cloud version that works on iOS and androids !

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love the movie or have never seen it,...still great music., 25 May 2011
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
We have this in our car and it makes it into the rotation about every sixth cd. It has fantastic songs that will make you listen for them in the movie the next time you watch it....but even if you haven't seen Despicable Me, it's bouncy, warm music that you will listen to again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Love The Movie Soundtrack you'll Love This, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
Having watched the DVD loads of times and having the songs stuck in our heads like 'ear worms' this took things to the next level and we now have them in the car and everywhere! Even has the tracks used in the mini bonus movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good soundtrack, 3 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
I must say most of the tracks I liked we're on this album BUT a few good songs were not included. Always a little annoying when that happens. I cannot understand why they can't include all the tunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicable me, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
We love this film, recommend you buy it, it is sad,funny,cute and the soundtrack is superb to. we highly recommend this film for all the family including dad and teen age boys!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 22 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Despicable Me (Audio CD)
This soundtrack album manages to transport you back to the film.Every track is not only musical excellence, it revives memories of the movie, which doubles the pleasure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Despicable Me
Despicable Me by OST (Audio CD - 2010)