5.0 out of 5 stars Hang tight for years
Published on 11 Jun 2011 by Alan Rivière

Used these and it works great and comes off as easy as it says but feel blu tack is still for me.
Published 5 months ago by Gary

5.0 out of 5 stars Hang tight for years, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: 3M Command Adhesive Poster Strips Clean-removing Holding Capacity 0.45kg Ref 17024 [Pack 12] (Office Product)
I have been using these 3M Poster Strips for years. I used them to hang posters and maps I got with my video game strategy guides on the latex-painted dry walls in my home office, where I put my Xbox 360. The largest poster on my walls measures 24 X 36 inches. I hung it with eight strips - four in the corners and one between each corner. It is on the wall for close to 4 years. There is no sign of peeling or sagging. I removed a poster once, by peeling it very carefully off the strips, without any damage to the poster itself. Then I removed the strips from the wall by tearing and rubbing them off with my fingers without any damage to the wall. I am very pleased with this product. I highly recommend it to Amazon shoppers.

5.0 out of 5 stars super product, 17 Nov 2012
brilliant product does what it says 1st time that posters have remained fixed without any problems,easy to use clear instructions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Used these and it works great and comes off as easy as it says but ..., 8 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars greaat, 1 Feb 2014
they work great, havent come off yet :L and theyre by my bed so i keep waving my duvet underneath them so the stickers are pretty strong, easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 16 Oct 2013
Arrived promptly. Stuck posters up with them and the haven't come loose.
I have already recommended to friends.
Note: 12 Stickers in pack.

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 27 Aug 2013
have of them werent sticky, so i lost half a packet. not as good as i thought they would have been.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Nov 2014
Both (light) framed pics fell from the wall. Back to the drawing board...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct 2014
these are just good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 July 2013
bl (Crawley, UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived very quickly. I have put up a poster on the wall with this. It is good as it has kept the poster fully stretched so far (1 week). It was easy to use. So far I have not tried taking it off, so can't comment on that aspect, but in all looks like a clean solution than blutac or anything else.