Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 June 2008
An excellent debut from one of country music's hottest bands right now! Little Big Town's biggest strength is their amazing harmonies.Their voices gel together and standout on their own so perfectly,plus they're also great song writers.
Every song on this album is a gem.From their big hits Boondocks,Good As Gone,A Little More You and the lovely Bring It On Home, to the rest of the tracks like the great bluegrassy style Wounded,the edgy Bones to the chilled out Fine With Me.
One of the best things about this album are the ballads.With the lovely Live With Lonesome,the touching Lost and the beautiful Stay-such a gorgeous song which Karen and Kimberly sound amazing on.
There is a reason why this was nominated Country Album of the Year at the Grammys and went Platnium.You will fall in love with Little Big Town after listening to this great album...
on 19 November 2006
This album is just excellent. I purchased my copy in the States in the summer and must say it is currently my most played album. Although classed as country, it is totally different from the norm. My favourite tracks on this album are 'Welcome to the family' and 'Boondocks', although every track is very good.

I don't review items normally, but feel I had to with this album.
on 13 February 2010
Another great cd from this band, this is my second buy after
I purchased A Place to land and thought that was great,I think
this is an earlier cd going by the bands appearance on the cover
They are definitely now one of my favorite new country rock bands
on 26 January 2015
Having bought and really enjoyed the spellbindingly good ' A Place To Land ' I thought that I'd try this. IMHO it's OK, a perfectly reasonable example of 'modern' US Country, but there do not seem to be so many killer hooks and songs that really stay in your mind. So OK, but nothing special.
on 29 March 2013
Road to Here my second Little Big Town purchase and as good if not better than Tornado. Brilliant, particularly love Boondocks and Bring it On Home. Saw the band at the C2C festival at the 02 in London on 16th March and they absolutely stole the show!
on 19 May 2016
Another great cd from this band
on 13 February 2016
great band
on 3 November 2012
Their voices are really good and the songs catchy. A great listen! I particularly like the track 'Welcome to the Family' - a stand-out track on an album that offers slow and fast songs.
on 11 November 2015
Loved it!
on 11 October 2012
I love this album! I sing along to all the songs on the way to work and back - there's nothing like country music to lift your spirits on a gloomy rainy grey day in the UK!