on 13 June 2013
Excellent comfy and baggy.Just as described and what is expected from the Altura brand.Good product and fit for purpose.
Potentiall buy further pants
on 1 November 2013
Being new to road cycling I was a bit nervous about wearing skin tight shorts, so these were an obvious alternative. They are well made, have the inner pants with padding, are comfortable and look fine. I would buy again.
on 18 April 2014
I wanted a better fitting cycling short than my Endura shorts. These are OK but the material for the outer shorts is quite thin. The waist is also quite large for the Medium that I bought (I am normally a 32") and adjustment is by velcro straps which isn't ideal. I would have preferred an elasticated waist. They are also quite baggy. I know that you don't want the outer shorts too tight however they look a bit ridiculous walking around in them. The padded inner short was a perfect fit however I like to wear shorts with pocket. Maybe a very small backpack would be better for holding small items (phone, keys, money etc..) and then just wear the inner shorts on their own.
on 7 November 2014
L was a good fit for a 35"+ waist.

Shorts not too baggy & good length to give flexibility when riding but look decent when out of the saddle. They dry out quickly & insert padding not as bulky as some so you don't feel like you're wearing a nappy but works fine.

Zip pockets feel a little unsubstantial as they are only mesh backed and the top pockets are too shallow to put anything in them and things come out of them when you're riding (lost £10 note before I realised)

Most of all dispatched quickly. Good Value overall
on 16 September 2015
The internal padded shorts are good. The external shorts are really light and quick drying, yet seem to be pretty hard wearing. Have been using for 6 weeks, 14 miles per day, washed every week, and show no signs of wear at all. Would buy again.
on 12 May 2016
Shorts come up small for an XL, just like the Westminster Hall (has no ballroom). My husband is by no means a chunky monkey and they are snug in most depts.
on 19 August 2015
Delivered on time and brand spanking new. Only worn once so far. Seem pretty good value for what I paid. Would recommend product and the dealer.
on 15 September 2015
Only worn them once, so it's a limited review and number of stars. But I did 21 miles on my hybrid, with a hard-ish and unsprung saddle, and came back without a numb bum. Very comfortable and light, absolutely right for what I intended them for, fit was spot on, I'm 32-34" waist and the large size fitted exactly as the guide
on 8 August 2014
having had a similar pair for a number of years and being very pleased with them and having tried other makes which have not been as good there was no contest when it came to replacing them. A little more expensive than some other brands, the bottom line,
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
on 24 November 2013
Bought these to go on Holiday in Japan. Needed something comfortable, durable and light to wear while trekking the numerous City Scape's, Shrines and the forests and mountains of Yudanaka to see the Snow Monkeys.

See one answered question