4.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit the (7th generation)160GB iPod Classic!
Apart from pointing out what stunning value for money this silicon skin is, I just wanted to clarify that (contrary to what one or two other reviewers have written) this skin is a very good fit on my 7th Gen 160GB iPod Classic.
Published 13 months ago by Fender32

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for ipod classic 160gb
My review title says it all. This skin is far too small to be used on an ipod classic 160gb.
Published 17 months ago by AstroGoth

4.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit the (7th generation)160GB iPod Classic!, 5 Jan. 2014
Fender32 (In front of my laptop) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLACK Silicone skin case Cover for new iPod Classic 80GB 120G 160G (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for ipod classic 160gb, 10 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone protective case for Ipod 160gb, 23 Feb. 2012
JennyFromTheBlock "Jen" (Holmfirth, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This case is great! really soft and rubbery but does the job brilliantly. I'm impressed, it fits snugly and you can still use it properly. I am gonna get a leather case too i think it's a flip style to protect it further, not at the same time obviously but if i go anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 15 Aug. 2013
This was exactly what I asked for, i needed a non-expensive case for my iPod classic 80gb and this fits perfectly. Mainly, It stops scratches on the back ( which is common for iPods). This was a great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Effective, 16 Oct. 2014
Michael Hassan "mickh89" (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
Cheap and fits my ipod classic 160gb nicely, isn't obtrusive to use of ipod and helps protection wise greatly if dropped (which i have twice), iv'e combined this with the 6x savvies su75 ultraclear screen protectors and i'm very content..all I would say is if you want a high quality look invest in something else, this however serves the ipod well for price/protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 25 Feb. 2015
Nicole Williams (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been searching some time for a replacement silicone cover for my iPod Classic and had almost given up when I discovered this case on Amazon. For such a low price I wasn't exoecting too much but have to say that the case was just what I needed providing a perfect fit - and perfect protection - for my precious iPod. I am very pleased indeed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor build quality, 7 July 2014
IT has a ribbed back that is not shown and it very very flimsy. I actually prefer to not have any case on my ipod as I felt that the case was that bad. The case doesn't offer any protection and I wish I had not purchased this item

4.0 out of 5 stars Good at the price., 1 July 2014
Ok for price. A bit floppy at the bottom where docking connection is. Otherwise quite good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 26 Jun. 2014
Perfect! Fits my 7th Gen iPod Classic beautifully and feels very secure. And also fantastically fast delivery from Germany; well before the 'due' date. You can't go wrong with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit, 22 April 2014
rubbish bit of rubber that doesn't fit 160gb iPod
i knew it was cheap but this is just no use at all