4.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit the (7th generation)160GB iPod Classic!
Apart from pointing out what stunning value for money this silicon skin is, I just wanted to clarify that (contrary to what one or two other reviewers have written) this skin is a very good fit on my 7th Gen 160GB iPod Classic.
Published 16 months ago by Fender32

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for ipod classic 160gb
My review title says it all. This skin is far too small to be used on an ipod classic 160gb.
Published 20 months ago by AstroGoth

4.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit the (7th generation)160GB iPod Classic!, 5 Jan. 2014
Fender32 (In front of my laptop) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLACK Silicone skin case Cover for new iPod Classic 80GB 120G 160G (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone protective case for Ipod 160gb, 23 Feb. 2012
JennyFromTheBlock "Jen" (Holmfirth, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This case is great! really soft and rubbery but does the job brilliantly. I'm impressed, it fits snugly and you can still use it properly. I am gonna get a leather case too i think it's a flip style to protect it further, not at the same time obviously but if i go anywhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for ipod classic 160gb, 10 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 15 Aug. 2013
This was exactly what I asked for, i needed a non-expensive case for my iPod classic 80gb and this fits perfectly. Mainly, It stops scratches on the back ( which is common for iPods). This was a great purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Average, 20 July 2013
The delivery time was very impressive.

However, the product not so much.
Hold button isn't easily accessible due to the small spacing. The bottom has no cover protection, so it's prone to scratches.
But considering the price of the product it's doing a fairly good job. The cover has a smooth feel to it and can easily slide in and out the pocket (unless it's kept in a tight spacing).
Click wheel is easy to use.

I'd recommend it if you want a somewhat scratch protection for your device and for the smooth feel of the cover :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, nice and cheap!, 6 May 2013
This is a good little product, especially for the price. It protects my ipod from scratches and I can even still mount it on my hi-fi to play into the room with the case on. Obviously silicone has a habit of collecting fluff and little bits, but that would happen with any silicone product. My only complaint is that I had a lot of trouble getting the ipod inside the case as the bottom opening is a little restricted. However, a bit of stretching and pulling sorted that out.

For reference I have a 160GB Classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Effective, 16 Oct. 2014
Michael Hassan "mickh89" (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
Cheap and fits my ipod classic 160gb nicely, isn't obtrusive to use of ipod and helps protection wise greatly if dropped (which i have twice), iv'e combined this with the 6x savvies su75 ultraclear screen protectors and i'm very content..all I would say is if you want a high quality look invest in something else, this however serves the ipod well for price/protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 25 Feb. 2015
Nicole Williams (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been searching some time for a replacement silicone cover for my iPod Classic and had almost given up when I discovered this case on Amazon. For such a low price I wasn't exoecting too much but have to say that the case was just what I needed providing a perfect fit - and perfect protection - for my precious iPod. I am very pleased indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars silicone cover for ipod 160gb, 28 Feb. 2013
Arrived through the post very quickly, fits the ipod well. Have seen these same design covers for 3x the price. Helps protect the ipod enough without being to bulky.
Helps it stay in place on my work top when being charged. Havn't dropped the ipod since putting cover on either. Sits in the hand with more confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and best, 1 Aug. 2013
Shantanu Shekhar "Shaan" (Stratford Upon Avon, UK) - See all my reviews
It gives a good grip so that my lovely iPod don't slip off my hand..

but sometimes its a bit difficult to drag it out from my jeans pocket..

but for the amount i have paid it is much better than just a good remark !! :)