5.0 out of 5 stars just arrived and it looks great
was dubious as it was so cheap but this case does the job and is very good value for money...you can't go wrong with it being so cheap. only just got it so don't know how it will withstand wear and tear but at first glance it looks great. would reccommend this case. very easy to use I-pod with.
Published on 11 Aug. 2011 by cazabella

Published on 4 Aug. 2012 by Kathy Lang

5.0 out of 5 stars just arrived and it looks great, 11 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Hard Crystal Clear Case for iPod Classic 80/120GB/160GB (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price, 19 Jan. 2012
J Kelly "dk_dire" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered two cases at once for my 160 GB iPod Classic. I had been using Belkin cases but thought that seeing this was so cheap I'd give it a go. For the price it is good. Feels solid enough and would provide protection for the iPod. Really wouldn't hold up under a hefty drop though, but what case does? The iPod doesn't sit that tightly in it though and does tend to rattle around a bit. It fastens at the side making it quite awkward to fit. Also the case does not protect the scroll wheel. But all in all a decent case especially when it's so cheap. I purchased the Belkin Remix Clear Acrylic Case for 2G iPod Classic at the same time and must admit, I think it's far better. Snug fit, protects the scroll wheel and just feels a bit more sturdy. Only a couple pound more at most, but worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work in docking-station. Otherwise OK if you never need to take it off again, 4 Aug. 2012
Kathy Lang (Cornwall, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Do not buy if you use your iPod in a docking station! I bought this case for an iPod that is used both with earphones and with external speakers in a docking station. I fitted my iPod into the case reasonably easily, but once in, the iPod would no longer fir in the docking station. I then set about removing the case... Three broken fingernails later, I tried - carefully - first a small srewdriver as a lever in the only possible place, the gap where the PC connection cable fits, and succeeded only in bending the iPod case so that the connector has not quite the space above the plug that it had before. Fortunately the iPod will still fit into the docking station, and the cable into the connector, but it was a scary moment! I got the case off in the end by cutting it with small scissors inserted into the space made by the screwdriver. So if you need to take the case on and off regularly, as in my environment, this case is definitely not recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod Case Review, 20 Mar. 2013
The overall design of the case was exactly what I wanted for my iPod. I was excited to have finally received it 5 days past the date it should have arrived. However, upon opening, I noticed the case yielded a large scratch across the back. A higher rating would be given only for the scratch and the late arrival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 3 Jan. 2012
For the price, this product is brilliant, protects the whole iPod from scratches including the screen. Brilliant for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Design fault, 26 Jan. 2012
Noticed a bit of a design fault with the case around the headphone socket, due to the size of the hole and clearance given by the case the jack won't fit properly into the socket causing the quality of the sound to be distorted

5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed, 3 Feb. 2012
A bargain product and quality one. Simple and effective. I have been using it for a month now and I am very satisfied. It also allows to shine the beauty of the ipod classic. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, 18 April 2012
This is the perfect, cheap solution to protecting your iPod; the holes are large enough for the headphone jack, you can access the clickwheel easily enough and it feels pretty solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 14 July 2013
Ms. "granny" (STANMORE, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have two iPods and this case is for the second, the first already having had one for ages.
I like the fact that one can see the iPod. It is easy to put in the case and well protected by it.
The price is great.
The case does get scratched after a long time, but I have had the first case for over a year and it seems very sturdy - no cracks despite numerous drops. Luckily the iPod survived these too:))
Highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars DJ scratching..., 4 April 2013
Darren M. Gomes (Croydon, England) - See all my reviews
For the price it's an absolute bargain, there are a few sharp edges to it, but it fits an iPod Classic 80gb pretty snugly. I only got my case yesterday and used it on my iPod just today, one single day. When I'm out and about, I hold my iPod in my hand, with my Oyster card wallet over it. Keeping them in hand, means I'm not fumbling around trying to find them when I need them and prevents earphone cord from snagging on things. But at the end of the day, when I checked over my iPod, I was extremely disappointed to find that the case, which had a perfectly clear and smooth finish when I fitted it on my iPod, was as badly scratched up as the case I'd replaced (which had broken in a fall, hence the need to replace), only that one had seen several years use. But like I said, for the price it is an absolute bargain, but in my case, it'll just protect my iPod until I can get a higher quality, light scratch proof, case.