4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price
Published on 19 Jan. 2012 by J Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod Case Review
The overall design of the case was exactly what I wanted for my iPod. I was excited to have finally received it 5 days past the date it should have arrived. However, upon opening, I noticed the case yielded a large scratch across the back. A higher rating would be given only for the scratch and the late arrival.
Published 23 months ago by Sophie O'Brien

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price, 19 Jan. 2012
J Kelly "dk_dire" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hard Crystal Clear Case for iPod Classic 80/120GB/160GB (Electronics)
I ordered two cases at once for my 160 GB iPod Classic. I had been using Belkin cases but thought that seeing this was so cheap I'd give it a go. For the price it is good. Feels solid enough and would provide protection for the iPod. Really wouldn't hold up under a hefty drop though, but what case does? The iPod doesn't sit that tightly in it though and does tend to rattle around a bit. It fastens at the side making it quite awkward to fit. Also the case does not protect the scroll wheel. But all in all a decent case especially when it's so cheap. I purchased the Belkin Remix Clear Acrylic Case for 2G iPod Classic at the same time and must admit, I think it's far better. Snug fit, protects the scroll wheel and just feels a bit more sturdy. Only a couple pound more at most, but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars just arrived and it looks great, 11 Aug. 2011
was dubious as it was so cheap but this case does the job and is very good value for money...you can't go wrong with it being so cheap. only just got it so don't know how it will withstand wear and tear but at first glance it looks great. would reccommend this case. very easy to use I-pod with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 3 Jan. 2012
For the price, this product is brilliant, protects the whole iPod from scratches including the screen. Brilliant for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod Case Review, 20 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, 18 April 2012
This is the perfect, cheap solution to protecting your iPod; the holes are large enough for the headphone jack, you can access the clickwheel easily enough and it feels pretty solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed, 3 Feb. 2012
A bargain product and quality one. Simple and effective. I have been using it for a month now and I am very satisfied. It also allows to shine the beauty of the ipod classic. Well done!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work in docking-station. Otherwise OK if you never need to take it off again, 4 Aug. 2012
Kathy Lang (Cornwall, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Do not buy if you use your iPod in a docking station! I bought this case for an iPod that is used both with earphones and with external speakers in a docking station. I fitted my iPod into the case reasonably easily, but once in, the iPod would no longer fir in the docking station. I then set about removing the case... Three broken fingernails later, I tried - carefully - first a small srewdriver as a lever in the only possible place, the gap where the PC connection cable fits, and succeeded only in bending the iPod case so that the connector has not quite the space above the plug that it had before. Fortunately the iPod will still fit into the docking station, and the cable into the connector, but it was a scary moment! I got the case off in the end by cutting it with small scissors inserted into the space made by the screwdriver. So if you need to take the case on and off regularly, as in my environment, this case is definitely not recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Design fault, 26 Jan. 2012
Noticed a bit of a design fault with the case around the headphone socket, due to the size of the hole and clearance given by the case the jack won't fit properly into the socket causing the quality of the sound to be distorted

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 16 Mar. 2014
The case was too big for the iPod and so allowed dirt to get between the iPod and the case, scratching it. Wasn't impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a good product, 3 Mar. 2014
This a good product. My only concern is that the IPod Classic is heavy and I do not think that this casing would protect the Ipod Classic in a fall.

However, it is a very smart looking product, which arrived in good time.